Hanging Lower in the Morning & Evening

bigsoft: Have any of you guys noticed that your soft cock and your balls hang lower at different times of the day?

First thing in the morning, my soft cock hangs 7". As I shave, brush my teeth, comb my hair,etc., it returns to its usual 6". My balls hang lower in the morning too.

Since I don't wear underwear, as I walk around in the evening, I can feel that things are swinging around more than usual as I walk. When I pull off my pants to get ready for bed, my soft cock is back to 7" again and my balls are down there too.

queenie: What you describe is not the only part of your body elongated in the morning. Have you ever noticed that your voice is deeper upon first awakening? That is because your vocal folds have stretched while you sleep. As a semipro singer, having a morning gig - like a wedding or a funeral - can be particularly challenging, unless you sing bass. Excessive humidity can also impact the vocal folds - a real pain for a lyrical sop like me. Maybe heat and humidity are contributing to the various lengths you are experiencing throughout the day.

Reactions: ohiorod

blak9: Same thing here. I don't know what causes it though.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
I put out an extraordinary amount of body heat when I'm asleep, so when I wake up my goodies are very relaxed (unless I have a woody, in which case, never mind.) I find that several times during the day this happens, too. The penis is as long, and almost as thick as its erect state, but it is flaccid, and the scrotal skin is so thin I can almost see thru it.

Alas, it doesn't last long. :-/

Pecker

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I usually wake up a bit longer, and quite a bit thicker, than how I'll be hanging later in the morning. I also find I'm usually feeling a bit horny first thing in the morning, too. I had always assumed that the plumped up morning cock was just partial arousal, on those mornings that I don't wake up with solid wood.

drdirt: Temperature regulation?
Gotta keep the factory at 86 F?

Seems like it affects the whole package thickness too.

Sometimes I'm not even as wide as my two thumbs, side-by-side (usually when colder). Sometimes I am nearly as wide as when erect (pretty much shorter than erect), maybe as wide as my palm.

What I don't get is sometimes my balls hang loose and low, yet the yam is pretty shrunken. While this combination is rare, it kinda blows the hypothesis above...

What up?

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
'Wish I could recall the excellent description of the "hows" and "whys" of hanging at different lengths throughout the day that was given on a previous LPSG (maybe about six or eight months ago?) Anyway, the contributor of the answer (someone from the medical field I believe) mentioned a number of factors involved--primarily that the skeletal muscles (which affect skin of course and hence the genitals) relaxes more by day end: that upon awakening each morning the muscles are somewhat more rigid or tense to some degree...keeping "the tackle" drawn somewhat closer to the body. As we go about our workday, body temperature changes and the aforementioned skeletal muscle "relaxing" results in more hanging length. Also, keep in mind that testosterone levels are of course somewhat more elevated in the morning hours (hence the morning wood syndrome)
And, I recall in the earlier LPSG forum that, as we age, scrotum hanging length and flaccid penis size seem to increase somewhat. I can attest to that as my flaccid size has increased another two inches (to 7 inches) as I near age 50. Ten years ago, I seemed to stay at about 5". And, I KNOW the scrotum hangs MUCH lower than it used to!