Hanging naked with roommates

MalakingTiti

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Perhaps this dude won't mind, but my gut tells me he will. There are some things you can do when you live alone that you cannot do when you have a roommate. When I was fresh out of college I lived in a situation with 2 roommates (we had a huge apartment). Anyway, one guy was cool and considerate, while the other guy was a complete muppet. He was a fucking weirdo trying to sit around in the common living area in his briefs as if somebody wanted to see that shit. One time I was in the shower, when the next thing I know its this asshole yelling "I think I left my wallet in the bathroom, I'm coming in for it." To which I promptly warned him of the consequences if he did. Needless to say, he did not come in for his wallet.

Anyway, I'm off the subject, but the point I'm making is you may want to check with the guy first before doing some objectionable shit like riding the upholstery with your unclothed ass. If it were me that shit wouldn't fly. Nobody but nobody wants to sit around on a couch that has been pre-sat by a bare fuckin sweaty ass, unless they're fucked in the head.

aninterestingguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Definitely don't just go for it. I know if I were roommate, it'd make me really uncomfortable to walk and see you just flopping your cock around the kitchen or on my sofa. I'd say create a pattern of wearing less, then build up to the conversation that way.

seeafox

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I agree with everyone else. Bring it up; ask him; talk about it. When I was yojnger and shared houses I often would only wear boxers or briefs. They were all male households - all straight.

No one ver minded and msot house maets followed suit so to speak. One housemate and I jsut drifted to nakedness. He would get up in the monring and walk to the shower and then come out drying himself to put the kettle on or taost or things.

We both worked in hospitality and on week ends it would not be unusal to come home from workj and shower and sit in front fo tv with or with out the towel around us.

BE honest and open.

B_Giovani

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I dont know, either you do it, either you dont. If I had a roomate, that start living his door open, then accidently expose him self and start playing that shit, I would find it ennoying. I'm talking for my self. So do it, or dont do it.

Just sit naked watching TV when he's not there, at one point he will come and find you naked, and said, sorry dude, did'nt know you were comming, you will see his reaction. Or just go and make your coffee in the morning and go naked. He may just say: men put some fucking clothes on, or he may just dont care.

If he is not confortable with that he will tell you (and you should respect that) if he does'nt care, you'll see...

;)

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As we're moving into warmer weather, my suggestion would be to wear only a pair of comfortable gym shorts for hanging out at home. See where it goes from there. I would only opt for hanging in underwear or nude if I knew that it were cool with the other people in the house. The guy could get seriously weirded out and want to bail. If he's a good roommate, you wouldn't want that to happen.

nashboy

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
id just talk to him about how you used to be naked at home all the time...you'll be able to tell after that if he's cool with it....i wouldnt just start walking around naked...that personally would really make me uncomfortable....me and my roommate are always in our underwear and stuff but not in the living room...just if we come in each others rooms to talk. buts no big deal.

pablo59

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I agree with most of what's been said. My flatmate of 8 years and I would often walk from the shower to our respective rooms naked. Sometime if the phone rang late and he answered and it was for me, he'd wake me up and he was naked. (That's how he slept).
I enjoyed it!:biggrin1:

In warmer weather we hung around the flat in our undies or shorts and no shirts.
However, we didn't hang around naked in the living areas mainly for hygenic reasons.
I am not a prude by a long chalk but if my roomie stared sitting on communal furniture, I would not be overly happy. Your roommate may feel the same.

BTW, he is now happily married with a 16 year old son so we haven't been flatmates for a long time but he is still my best friend and when I go and stay with them and his wife is out, we wander around in shorts and nothing else. So does the son. Like father....

zawfi

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Yeah, I think it's not uncommon for guys to walk around shirtless wearing only shorts, especially if they're young and/or they feel good about the fitness of their bodies. Very common to see this in dorms and college apartments. Going completely nude once in a while is also not unusual, but being naked all the time is fairly uncommon, and I had kind of forgotten about the concern for hygiene behind it.

D_Alfredo Hites

Account Disabled
Media
I would start slow like have the door open when changing, come to the kitchen for some water and back to your room in the morning and evening. See what the reaction is and then take it further. have a conversation when dressing that allows you to linger nude. Just expand it all as you are both comfortable

thats hot

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Ask him. First ask him if he likes movies about the ancient Romans starring Steve Reeves and if he likes professional wrestling. Ask him if he's ever seen the film 300. Then ask if he's ever seen a grown man naked.

The Squeeze and I have learned from long experience that rather than wandering around nude, it's more comfortable to wear light cotton cloth bathrobes, leaving them open -- not tied. Keeps the furniture hygiene issues at a minimum.

AZNEWGUY

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Going around naked never crossed my mind when I had a roommate. I guess we were both uptight about the situation, and just never discussed it. I would catch him with Boxers and shirtless every once in a while, but never completely naked (except when he passed out in boxers with his dick hanging out on the sofa ). Damn I wish I had roommates like some of you naked guys :)

B_ScottWilliamsonOC

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I lived with roommate for the first couple years in college. The best thing about the situation was that I knew both of my roommate from high school. The three of us played baseball together and were friends for at least 4 years. So, being naked in front of each other was no big deal. Now, we would not lounge around on the couch naked... but we would walk in and out of the bathrooms and bedrooms naked and use the pool and jacuzzi naked, Been plenty of times when I walked out of my bedroom into the kitchen for a glass of water at night with everything exposed!

The problem was if one of us had a girlfriend over and the other two did not know about it. Had to show some respect to the guests over at the house.

ledroit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Just started living with a roommate after quite a few years on my own.

I like hanging naked at home but never brought it up with him. How do I approach this? Should I just hang out in the living room watching TV naked and see what his reaction is?

So what happened? Common sense is the way to go on any question like this. If a roommate doesn't like you going around in a towel after a shower, or watching tv in nothing but a loose bathrobe or boxers, you'll see it, and can talk about it then, if you want to be cautious. I had a roommate in college who slept naked, and kept his clothes off when it was hot. It wasn't something that was up to anybody else to decide but him, but he didn't have an attitude about it, and wasn't confrontational or aggressive about things in general.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I had a barracks mate in the Army who was almost always totally naked in our "flat" so to speak. There was four flats to a floor and two guys in each. We had our wall lockers set up so there was quite a bit of privacy, but I saw him en flagrante delicto on numerous occasions. He would stand and talk to me while he scratched himself, cock flapping everywhere. He was a tall somewhat shapeless guy of Scottish extraction, very well endowed. That's probably one reason he did it - the big guys are a lot more likely to want to be exposed in my experience.

Anyway, it was no big deal. I did think about the hygiene thing sometimes, and joked about it sometimes and it got back to him and he was a little peeved. I said, "all I said was you might be leaving Hershey Kisses around on the furniture." But we really had no furniture. Maybe one of those nearly indestructible Army oak chairs with the padded vinyl seat. Easy to clean.

Of course this meant I was free to be naked whenever I wished too and I did.

Reactions: maroon1040