Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ever since I started being naked more, I want to be naked all the time!!!

So much for my ever so large speedo collection!!! lol...

If God had wanted us to walk around naked, we'd have been born that way! Oh, wait...

:biggrin1:

It's great being naked around other guys. Went to my first gay sauna on Thursday. Loved it! Had my first oral experience with another guy but that's a different story... My point is it was just so good to hang out :smile: and be comfortable around each other. Not having brothers and close buddies growing up I missed out on that.

I'll hang out with you naked anytime Matt, but don't completely ditch the speedos just yet - you do look good in them!

readytocum

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When ever I can in the summer, got to a secluded area by the river in Montreal to get nude tanning, ans sometimes action, cos other gay guys come there too. Used to go to a public legal nude beach in OKA, near Montreal, but it,s been years since I didn't went there.

splitface

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
For sports, all the time. I am a very outgoing guy, and I have no hesitation being completely nude in front of other guys, or even girls. (swimming, football, rugby, basketball, and hockey for a short time.)

I have been known to get naked at several parties, not even drunk ( I never drink ), and do standing back flips or jump tables in the buff.

I once participated in a protest against a new regulation at the university's pool against being nude in the locker rooms and showers. The new rule said that every guy had to at least cover his cock and ass, and anyone who violated lost their $250 gym membership. It was bullshit, so we got together and did a full, one-hour workout completely nude, then signed a petition amongst the majority of the male members, and voted the rule back down.

I have been to nude beaches, nude hikes, and 2 nude campgrounds over the years.

i love hanging out nude, especially now that I am on my own... Nothing beats coming home from a long day and stripping down to nothing, and only putting on a pair of boxers to answer the door or step outside real quick.

That's it for me.

D_CountdeGrandePinja

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Agree with splitface - enjoy the freedom of the locker room @ gym - being able to be nude in a non-threatening atmosphere is GREAT - rear yard is completely fenced in with an 8' ficus hedge - therefore, I'm also able to "as we were born". Very NICE!

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
I once participated in a protest against a new regulation at the university's pool against being nude in the locker rooms and showers. The new rule said that every guy had to at least cover his cock and ass, and anyone who violated lost their $250 gym membership. It was bullshit, so we got together and did a full, one-hour workout completely nude, then signed a petition amongst the majority of the male members, and voted the rule back down.

Shocking that they wanted such rules!:eek: It's a lockerroom! Of course people are nude.

red7.5

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Couple of skinny dipping indoor pool parties with buds (once leading to a jo scene with the host as we showered together); camped many, many times as nude as possible (footwear often needed) with a suck buddy; was asked to show it off at a bachelor party once - by the groom-to-be; an ex and I put on a bit of "sword fight" show in the mens room at a gay bar, The Eagle in Boston, one crazy night.

D_Cock_Hudson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sauna and swim nude fairly often and as a teenager was naked in a few places such as woods and beaches. Streaked once down a street and have gone skinny dipping a couple of times with friends. There is an element in me that likes to be naked in unusual places or situations where it's not expressly allowed and I have enjoyed it. A naked walk between two beaches was one, another has been some hotel saunas.

splitface

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Shocking that they wanted such rules!:eek: It's a lockerroom! Of course people are nude.

Oh, I know. Apparently, they wanted to make the gym friendly with the religious, the (much) younger, and the older. It was a gym on campus, so naturally, I and a few others flipped shit, and you know the rest.