Hanging Or Extending? Which Should I Do For Length?

dunstop123321

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
New to PE but have casually kept up with it the past few years. From what I've seen hanging and extending seem to be the best things you can do for length, but which has the best results? I live alone and have plenty of free time so I'm willing to do whatever for as long as I need.

I'm about 7.5-8 BPEL and about 7 NPEL so it hasn't been urgent, but adding another inch or so sounds awesome. What would you reccomend? What product should I look into?

cockydude2018

Superior Member
Media
Erie, Pennsylvania, United States of America
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I've been vacuum pumping for years. If I knew then what I know now, I would have spent all that time in a cock extender. Still pumping, but everything I read says that traction is the only medically proven and recommended enlargement technique. It's supposed to add permanent length and girth, and correct any curvature.

I'm shopping for the right extender at a good price... but I'll continue pumping. I enjoy it

ravenx

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
There is no one answer. PE results are variable. Some people respond better to hanging, some to extending. Both can work. I would recommend some manual work like stretching and jelqing before going with either device.

cockydude2018

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Stretching and jelqing achieve the same results over a much longer time. @dunstop123321 said he lives alone and can devote the time he would spend in an extender. That's a luxury

As I said, the only medically proven and recommended method of cock enlargement is traction. Unless you want to go injections or surgery

dunstop123321

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The one I want to get is the one you put the head of your cock in a vacuum thing and that goes into the stretcher. The other method involves a "noose" around your cock head... sounds dangerous to me!
I've never used a pump or uhhh a vacuum thing haha. For whatever reason it makes me a little worried about safety BUT IF ITS SAFE I guess it's time to start looking into which extender to get

When I was younger I tried jelqing and ended up injuring myself. Had weak painful erections for like a year. Luckily Ive recovered but it's why I've been so hesitant

Reactions: cockydude2018

headjohnwhite

Expert Member
Media
St. Catherines River (Nova Scotia, Canada)
Sexuality
No Response
Plain and simple: Fuck hanging. It will damage your penis NO MATTER how safely you go. Think about this: You are crushing your penis and hanging weight on it, at the point where it works you will be up to dangerous weights and it will damage your penis no matter what. Don't listen to the bullshit or shills. It can work if you have a penis of steel but for 99% of is it will hurt us. I was a hanger for a long time and trust me: It's not worth it. I helped design the BIB when it first came out. It's a pos and it was designed with my input so that's that.

Extender all the way.

headjohnwhite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I prefer hanging. I have a bib hanger and it's much more comfortable than any extender I ever used.

How can a vice grip with teeth no doubt crushing your penis be more comfortable than an extender? Please explain.

And what is the highest weight you have hung?

ravenx

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Plain and simple: Fuck hanging. It will damage your penis NO MATTER how safely you go. Think about this: You are crushing your penis and hanging weight on it, at the point where it works you will be up to dangerous weights and it will damage your penis no matter what. Don't listen to the bullshit or shills. It can work if you have a penis of steel but for 99% of is it will hurt us. I was a hanger for a long time and trust me: It's not worth it. I helped design the BIB when it first came out. It's a pos and it was designed with my input so that's that.

Extender all the way.

Extender is more comfortable but requires more time in the device. It’s a trade off and different people like one or the other.

headjohnwhite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Extender is more comfortable but requires more time in the device. It’s a trade off and different people like one or the other.

Are you speaking from personal experience? If so do you have a detailed answer on results vs. time of use? Injury reports etc?

You can't just say "people say". People say a lot of things but if it's not from personal experience then what worth is it?

I was with BIB from day one and can tell you 100% that his bio and "success" is 100% marketing BS. If you can show me someone who really hung 20+ pounds on their penis for an extended time and suffered no injuries I would love to see it because I know he didn't.

Hanging is mostly myth created by some lunatics (me included). I have seen a few success stories but very, very few and considering these devices have been around since 1995, you would see a lot more verified "successes". We created our first crude BIB long time ago. It doesn't work for 95% of the men out there.

dunstop123321

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So extend and pump it is haha

Is the X4 Labs the way to go? Kind of expensive and I've never ordered anything like this. Discreet packaging and all that, right?

Shining

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Asexual
So extend and pump it is haha

Is the X4 Labs the way to go? Kind of expensive and I've never ordered anything like this. Discreet packaging and all that, right?
Mine was discreet, and I think it's worth it! But if you have a different brand in a more affordable prince range definitely go for it; they should all have the same functionality

thedude8199

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How can a vice grip with teeth no doubt crushing your penis be more comfortable than an extender? Please explain.

And what is the highest weight you have hung?

Mine doesn't have teeth inside? How do you not know that if you designed the thing?

It's just a clamshell with a silicone pad inside for traction. I also wrap in a foam sports wrap for some added cushion. And it stays put unlike other materials I have tried.

I had the X4 labs extender and the only attachment method that worked well for me was the silicone "noose" which had to be very tight to prevent slippage and was very uncomfortable to wear for the same amount of time I spent hanging.

I have been up to 14lbs...then I stopped for a while. Now I'm at 10lbs. Not looking for more at the moment.

Are you speaking from personal experience? If so do you have a detailed answer on results vs. time of use? Injury reports etc?

You can't just say "people say". People say a lot of things but if it's not from personal experience then what worth is it?

I was with BIB from day one and can tell you 100% that his bio and "success" is 100% marketing BS. If you can show me someone who really hung 20+ pounds on their penis for an extended time and suffered no injuries I would love to see it because I know he didn't.

Hanging is mostly myth created by some lunatics (me included). I have seen a few success stories but very, very few and considering these devices have been around since 1995, you would see a lot more verified "successes". We created our first crude BIB long time ago. It doesn't work for 95% of the men out there.

I gave up on PE as a way of enlarging my penis a long time ago. I use it just as a form of "exercise." I practice my kegels while hanging and IMO it helps with my erection quality and stamina. I also pump.

Marketing claims with regard to any PE devices should always be taken with a grain of salt. I only came across the bib from pegym and doing a lot of research over there. I never had any illusions that I'd stretch my dick out to 10" or more. Nor did I ever have any desire to hang whatever he was claiming he did....I think it was 40lbs or something.

cockydude2018

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Mine doesn't have teeth inside? How do you not know that if you designed the thing?

It's just a clamshell with a silicone pad inside for traction. I also wrap in a foam sports wrap for some added cushion. And it stays put unlike other materials I have tried.

I had the X4 labs extender and the only attachment method that worked well for me was the silicone "noose" which had to be very tight to prevent slippage and was very uncomfortable to wear for the same amount of time I spent hanging.

I have been up to 14lbs...then I stopped for a while. Now I'm at 10lbs. Not looking for more at the moment.

All of this talk explains why I want the extender with a vacuum cup for the cock head. So you suck your cock head into an appropriately sized cup, and that goes into the extender. No noose. It's the only method that makes sense to me. For comfort and safety.

I've seen reasonably priced "hybrid" models on wish.com and aliexpress

I gave up on PE as a way of enlarging my penis a long time ago. I use it just as a form of "exercise." I practice my kegels while hanging and IMO it helps with my erection quality and stamina. I also pump.

Marketing claims with regard to any PE devices should always be taken with a grain of salt. I only came across the bib from pegym and doing a lot of research over there. I never had any illusions that I'd stretch my dick out to 10" or more. Nor did I ever have any desire to hang whatever he was claiming he did....I think it was 40lbs or something.

ravenx

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

I’ve never done hanging or extending, I’m just generalizing the routines people adopt. When people incorporate hanging they tend to talk about sets of 20 or 30 min, for extending its more like 4-8 hours. For some people that wasn’t an option so they tried hanging.

I've never used a pump or uhhh a vacuum thing haha. For whatever reason it makes me a little worried about safety BUT IF ITS SAFE I guess it's time to start looking into which extender to get

When I was younger I tried jelqing and ended up injuring myself. Had weak painful erections for like a year. Luckily Ive recovered but it's why I've been so hesitant

Jelqing gives me rock hard erections.

headjohnwhite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

They all have "teeth " , you sure you have a BIB hanger with the ribs or a MALEHANGER which is smooth?

So then why exactly are you doing it? The BIB hanger is a torture device. There is zero fun in and it won't make your erections better,.

thedude8199

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
They all have "teeth " , you sure you have a BIB hanger with the ribs or a MALEHANGER which is smooth?

It's a bib hanger. I guess you and I just have wildly different definitions of the word "teeth."

There's nothing sharp that I would say are teeth. And as I already said, I also wrap. So, there's nothing digging in to my dick.

So then why exactly are you doing it? The BIB hanger is a torture device. There is zero fun in and it won't make your erections better,.

Did you even read my post? I literally explained it in the sentence you quoted:

thedude8199

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
All of this talk explains why I want the extender with a vacuum cup for the cock head. So you suck your cock head into an appropriately sized cup, and that goes into the extender. No noose. It's the only method that makes sense to me. For comfort and safety.

Yeah. I tried one of those. It didn't work well for me.