Hanging Or Extending? Which Should I Do For Length?

headjohnwhite

Expert Member
Media
St. Catherines River (Nova Scotia, Canada)
Sexuality
No Response
Did you even read my post? I literally explained it in the sentence you quoted:

Yeah I did read and re read it because you make absolutely no sense. The BIB hanger is designed and marketed as an enlarger, how the hell does it help your EQ? What exactly are you talking about?

Be honest: You have no experience with it, do you? The last thing it will help is EQ. Also this thread is about enlargement. What exactly are you trying to do here?

thedude8199

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah I did read and re read it because you make absolutely no sense. The BIB hanger is designed and marketed as an enlarger, how the hell does it help your EQ? What exactly are you talking about?

No obviously you did not read it. But that's ok I'll answer your question again since you seem to be having a hard time:

As I said, when I hang I like to do kegels. Kegels strengthen your pelvic floor muscles and are DIRECTLY related to erection quality:

6 exercises for erectile dysfunction (ED)

IN MY OPINION I feel that weighted kegels provide even better benefits as well as the stretching from the weight giving me at least a better flaccid hang. Obviously I don't really care what your opinion is, since I am the one who lives in my body and I know how it reacts to certain stimuli - not you.

Be honest: You have no experience with it, do you? The last thing it will help is EQ. Also this thread is about enlargement. What exactly are you trying to do here?

I've owned it for 5-6 years now. So, yeah I would say I have experience. I already explained my stance on PE as an overall health/exercise technique vs actual enlargement which is really rare. What exactly are you trying to do here? Other than troll?

headjohnwhite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No obviously you did not read it. But that's ok I'll answer your question again since you seem to be having a hard time:

As I said, when I hang I like to do kegels. Kegels strengthen your pelvic floor muscles and are DIRECTLY related to erection quality:

Yap yap yap yap. No one is talking about kegels, I am talking about your absurd and most likely bullshit claim that you hang for "erection quality": Once again, how does hanging weights and crushing your penis in a medieval device help this? Also, hanging is SOLELY designed for making the penis longer but you do it "just cuz".? Just admit you are lying and move on.

IN MY OPINION I feel that weighted kegels provide even better benefits as well as the stretching from the weight giving me at least a better flaccid hang. Obviously I don't really care what your opinion is, since I am the one who lives in my body and I know how it reacts to certain stimuli - not you.

Yawn. I have seen so many wannabe experts who have ZERO experience in PE or success come on these boards and try to establish themselves as an expert. You are not. You come off as a complete liar with little experience.In fact your advice is not only dangerous it's complete and utterly wrong. Hanging is something to be taken very serious as injury is easy yet here you are Mr. Scientist who achieved such great success in PE? No in EQ. Get out of here. I hope people just block you before they get hurt.

I've owned it for 5-6 years now. So, yeah I would say I have experience. I already explained my stance on PE as an overall health/exercise technique vs actual enlargement which is really rare. What exactly are you trying to do here? Other than troll?

And in those 5-6 years have you achieved any PE? If not why are you ON a PE forum acting like an expert? You admitted you achieved zero results in PE so why exactly are you here acting like Mr. Know it all?

As I said, no one should take your advice or believe a word you say. We are done. Feel free to use the block feature if you think I am a troll.

thedude8199

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yap yap yap yap. No one is talking about kegels, I am talking about your absurd and most likely bullshit claim that you hang for "erection quality": Once again, how does hanging weights and crushing your penis in a medieval device help this? Also, hanging is SOLELY designed for making the penis longer but you do it "just cuz".? Just admit you are lying and move on.

It doesn't crush me penis. I already told you like 5 fucking times I wrap before I put the thing on and I don't experience any discomfort. Anyone can google the bib and see that there's no teeth in it like you claim.

I didn't say I do it "just cuz." That's your interpretation of it. I told you why I do it. If you don't agree with me then fine. Move on.

Yawn. I have seen so many wannabe experts who have ZERO experience in PE or success come on these boards and try to establish themselves as an expert. You are not. You come off as a complete liar with little experience.In fact your advice is not only dangerous it's complete and utterly wrong. Hanging is something to be taken very serious as injury is easy yet here you are Mr. Scientist who achieved such great success in PE? No in EQ. Get out of here. I hope people just block you before they get hurt.

What in the actual fuck are you talking about?

Where did I try to establish myself as an expert? The OP asked question. I responded with what I prefer and why. I didn't make any recommendations to anyone about anything. I didn't give anyone any advice. I only stated my personal experience. I'm sorry you seem to be learning disabled and can't even read at a third grade level - but that's not my problem. It' s also not my problem that you're so narrow minded that you can't comprehend that someone may experience other benefits from the use of a device than was originally intended.

You're the one who came in here literally swinging your dick around arguing with everyone like you're the expert. Who are you again? You've been registered here for like a week. :rolleyes:

I never said hanging shouldn't be taken seriously either.

And in those 5-6 years have you achieved any PE? If not why are you ON a PE forum acting like an expert? You admitted you achieved zero results in PE so why exactly are you here acting like Mr. Know it all?

As I said, no one should take your advice or believe a word you say. We are done. Feel free to use the block feature if you think I am a troll.

5-6 years? I've been doing PE on and off for 20 years. I never admitted to not making any gains. There you go with that poor reading comprehension again. In those years I've achieved more girth gains than bpel gains. That's just the way it is for me. I'm not willing to go up to dangerous weights. I hang in place of manual stretching. It allows me to keep my hands free to do other things. And I practice my pelvic floor exercises while I do it. I do this 3x a week for 15-20 mins and also pump 3x for the same amount of time. At this point I use PE more for penis health than enlargement. It works for me and that's all I ever said.

Reactions: Novacouple999

headjohnwhite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It doesn't crush me penis. I already told you like 5 fucking times I wrap before I put the thing on and I don't experience any discomfort. Anyone can google the bib and see that there's no teeth in it like you claim.

I didn't say I do it "just cuz." That's your interpretation of it. I told you why I do it. If you don't agree with me then fine. Move on.

What in the actual fuck are you talking about?

Where did I try to establish myself as an expert? The OP asked question. I responded with what I prefer and why. I didn't make any recommendations to anyone about anything. I didn't give anyone any advice. I only stated my personal experience. I'm sorry you seem to be learning disabled and can't even read at a third grade level - but that's not my problem. It' s also not my problem that you're so narrow minded that you can't comprehend that someone may experience other benefits from the use of a device than was originally intended.

You're the one who came in here literally swinging your dick around arguing with everyone like you're the expert. Who are you again? You've been registered here for like a week. :rolleyes:

I never said hanging shouldn't be taken seriously either.

5-6 years? I've been doing PE on and off for 20 years. I never admitted to not making any gains. There you go with that poor reading comprehension again. In those years I've achieved more girth gains than bpel gains. That's just the way it is for me. I'm not willing to go up to dangerous weights. I hang in place of manual stretching. It allows me to keep my hands free to do other things. And I practice my pelvic floor exercises while I do it. I do this 3x a week for 15-20 mins and also pump 3x for the same amount of time. At this point I use PE more for penis health than enlargement. It works for me and that's all I ever said.

Holy splurge attack. FRAT all that.

Did you get out of your system cupcake? Yeah. Good. Let's go ahead and block each other. I think people realize now you are full of it. Bye.

yyzstevie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
The one I want to get is the one you put the head of your cock in a vacuum thing and that goes into the stretcher. The other method involves a "noose" around your cock head... sounds dangerous to me!
I would research that noose rgingyhh NIH

thedude8199

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Holy splurge attack. FRAT all that.

Did you get out of your system cupcake? Yeah. Good. Let's go ahead and block each other. I think people realize now you are full of it. Bye.

Right. So who are you again? Oh yeah...that's right. You're nobody.

I’ve no idea which is better. But I’ve done both. I got results a little from both. I suspect hanging is dangerous. View media item 2188331

Man if I had that meat bat I'd probably leave it alone lol!

Shining

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Asexual
Did you get any results?
I have! But my usage has been on and off; over a couple years gained an inch or so in erect measurements, combined with length pumping and stuff

Sometimes over that, sometimes less that, it's when the measurement becomes consistent that I deem it a gain (I.e. a fluke day where I'm super hard and 2" over my starting size, but never again like that for a month)

Reactions: FranP13

Robbie128

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The one I want to get is the one you put the head of your cock in a vacuum thing and that goes into the stretcher. The other method involves a "noose" around your cock head... sounds dangerous to me!
I recommend Penimaster pro plus.
Started using it 7 years ago.
I'd been pumping to counter age shrinkage. I was medically advised by a urologist. Found out about the penimaster. Went from 6.5 Bpel to 7.5 in less than a year. 1 hour, 5 times a day.
Maximum measurement was 7.8.
I've also gained some girth too.
The gain has stayed at 7.5.

I combine with pumping and take long breaks from the penimaster and stick with regular pumping and go back to stretching again.
When I go back to daily use again.
I might have to go for 6 hours a day and apply more stretch.
I want to get to 8 bpel and I believe it can be done.
I'd always known that at 6.5 with a 5.5 girth was above average and I'm pretty happy to have gained another inch.
Not huge but more than most guys have.
(Except on here lol)