hanging out of boxers

Truck

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
do any of you guys actually hang lower than your boxers/ boxer briefs? i remember watching the movie Soul Plane and they had a part where they were saying this dude hung out that low, i thought it was impossible. And here i am here seeing cocks that look like they actually do. anyone got any pics of that?

Gnothiseauton

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have seen just one 9" hard dick, and not to say I'm a slut but I've seen a few dicks hard, and I suppose if you had square cut boxer briefs on, you might be able to pull it off. Seems to me too that there is one guy on here that has his dick head poking out of a tear in his jeans right below the crotch, but that still wouldn't be low enough to hang out below reg boxers seams. I dunno, not saying it can't happen, just pessimistic about how often it is claimed to happen on here, even with this being a site for large ones.

absolutjock

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Not boxers... unless I'm wearing them abnormally high on my waist.

I did have a problem my freshman year of high school though when my baseball coach ordered "one size fits all" support straps for all the guys on the team. The coach thought I was being a smart ass when I told him it didn't fit. He made me put it on for him. When I walked back in his office with my cock and left nut spilling out of the sling, he was at a loss for words. He slightly guffawed and said, "I'm sorry son. I'll put a catalog in your locker. You just circle what I should order for you and I'll take care of it."

I don't know why, but I remember feeling so embarrassed about the whole thing at the time.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
I don't remember if it was a Sears or JCPenny catalog, picture of guy modeling boxars....balls hanging out. good proof reader huh?
It was a Sears catalog, if we're talking about the same case.
I think there was a jpeg on this forum a few years back.
It was not exactly in your face by any means.
Shall we say, it was on the subtle side.

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have a few pair of shorter leg boxers...Izod brand I think. I hang out of them. it really depends on the lenght of the boxer's legs. sometimes the jockey trim fit kind I hang out of too. you really don't have to be super huge to do this. and it feels wierd to be honest. I really prefer the longer leg..jam length if I can get them..boxers