Hanging with higher weights

kd19604

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Okay, I started PE a little over a year ago. Started out with the beginner's routine on jelqing. After a little while, I thought I would try hanging. Had the time, etc... I did it for about 6-7 months and then had to take time off for about 2 months. Started with very low weights, 3 lbs. Didn't really feel anything, but didn't try to quickly go higher. After the beginning routine which was shorter, my routine has always been about this:
Warm-up - 10 minutes of light jelqing and/or heat
Hang 3-5 sets of 20-30 minutes
Warm-down - 10 minutes of light jelqing and/or heat
Pretty basic. I have not seen ANY gains. I steadily moved up in weight to try and find that fatigue point. Never really felt much fatigue like I may have read about on the forums. I just started hanging again after the 2+ months and hang 20-25 lbs to get to a point where I feel fatigued. First set is usually fine. Remaining sets, I may have to lower the weight somewhere towards the end of the set. I've always had very strong erections and no ED problems. Lot is about 10:00 and I usually hang BTC.
My questions are this: Why do you think I may not have seen any gains? Anyone else need to go to these much higher weights to "feel" anything? Is it possible I'm simply "strengthening" the ligs rather than stretching, and if so, what should I do differently?
Thanks for any help!

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Okay, I started PE a little over a year ago. Started out with the beginner's routine on jelqing. After a little while, I thought I would try hanging. Had the time, etc... I did it for about 6-7 months and then had to take time off for about 2 months. Started with very low weights, 3 lbs. Didn't really feel anything, but didn't try to quickly go higher. After the beginning routine which was shorter, my routine has always been about this:
Warm-up - 10 minutes of light jelqing and/or heat
Hang 3-5 sets of 20-30 minutes
Warm-down - 10 minutes of light jelqing and/or heat
Pretty basic. I have not seen ANY gains. I steadily moved up in weight to try and find that fatigue point. Never really felt much fatigue like I may have read about on the forums. I just started hanging again after the 2+ months and hang 20-25 lbs to get to a point where I feel fatigued. First set is usually fine. Remaining sets, I may have to lower the weight somewhere towards the end of the set. I've always had very strong erections and no ED problems. Lot is about 10:00 and I usually hang BTC.
My questions are this: Why do you think I may not have seen any gains? Anyone else need to go to these much higher weights to "feel" anything? Is it possible I'm simply "strengthening" the ligs rather than stretching, and if so, what should I do differently?
Thanks for any help!

What else are you doing for your routine? Are you relaxing completely as you hang?

You should stick with a weight for awhile until you reach a timed goal, then when you increase the weight you lower the time load and work up again.

kd19604

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks for the reply. I sit in a chair at my desk at home while hanging. As for other things, not really, other than some jelqing, but not anything consistent. I did at one point also do some pumping at night. Enjoyed it and might try it later down the road, but, as I understand it, that's more for girth gain, and I'm not looking for that.

I did stick with a weight for weeks+ at a time. It's just that I haven't really felt fatigued until I got up to this 20-25lb mark. Started at 2.5 - 5 lbs at the beginning. After 2.5 months moved to 10 lbs. Another couple of months - 15 lbs. I'm patient and I didn't want to move too quickly, or even too much at one time. I just wasn't feeling anything...well, the things I thought I should be feeling, anyway.

Oh, and using a BIB.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You should have consistency with your warm ups, stamina work, and warm/cool downs.

If you wish to continue hanging, you can look into some of the more advanced techniques outlined here: http://www.lpsg.org/97556-make-penis-weight-hanger-routine.html

Failing that, you may want to try a reverse approach and do a few week of light, high rep work (like jelqing) to see what effect it gives you.