Hanging

tripod: Does anyone have any experience with hanging an appreciable weight from their penis? I know that some guys use a BIB clamp to hang as much as 45 lbs. for a few minutes at a time.

Does anyone know what the maximum safe weight is? My wife wants to try a bib clamp, and attaching to that a rope with a swing that she can sit on. We kind of like playing around and taking some minor risks.

nacard01: I do not know anything about weights or hanging things from the penis. I have seen different things on the internet but couldn't speak as to personal experience or others. I for one wouldn't do something like this even if I wanted to be bigger. I would be too afraid of upsetting something like a muscle or blood vessel.

Nate

ish789: well i wouldnt try it cause it can cause ur dick to go limp faster according to every1 else here :-/

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
"Hanging weights" is risky business.

I would NOT recommend it.

Having followed a number of PE (enlargement) methods
(and, I think I have tried virtually everything, too! over three years including weights)....I cannot recommend any one particular method over the other.

Hanging weights can be dangerous....BEFORE you even know it. Seems the temptation is either to try too much "hanging weight" early on, or, "add" more weight too quickly and then go to immediate extremes where real damage results--torn blood vessels, nerves, and the ultimate nightmare--permanent impotence.

I purchased "weight kits" from a reputable (?) PE company early in my program and stayed with it for a limited time. I had difficulty keeping the fool things on to be honest! The devices to "hang them" simply kept sliding off the glans too easily--despite trying to follow the recommended remedial procedures to prevent that happening. I found the first (lighter) weights to be really comfortable and quickly made the (too easy) decision to add more weights. I didn't do any damage except scare myself pretty badly when suddenly I had full weights pulling down (and JERKING!) my limber member when I wasn't expecting it to! It taught me two lessons....better go easy and this "weight thing" was too time consuming and ultimately going to be risky.

The only tried, true, and proven method of enlargement is staying with natural exercise/jelq along with a (controlled, monitored!) pumping program and taking those nutritional supplements which promote good male health and circulation. And, this regimen will take time, and time, and even MORE time and real "stick to it" dedication with the understanding nonetheless that not every man is going to get the same results by even doing all of this. PE....is kind of a "gamble".

You can just as well forget the pills, the potions, the high-tech equipment and all the advertised gizzmos....

Stay with the basics. ;)

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Thanks, benderten.  We always look forward to your intelligent and informative posts.

Pecker

A cement mixer collided with a prison van on I-95 today.  Motorists are asked to be on the lookout for 16 hardened criminals.

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
Pecker, I appreciate your kind words.

When it comes to PE and related topics, I speak from my heart and from my personal, painstaking experience.

I get very annoyed at all the con artists and the false hype about PE results.

I only want to speak the truth and set the record straight for men interested (or contemplating) ANY enlargement method. PE is not without risks and it most definitely is SERIOUS business.

As men, we don't want to "mess things up down there"--EVER! We can't afford to.

tapster: I have never tried PE but benderten's words seem wise and ought to be heeded.

On the subject of hanging weights, there is an Indian sekt (I forget the name) whose gurus hang weights on their dicks, not to make them longer but effectively to induce impotence as a kind of celibacy aid. From what I read, this appears to work, i.e. their cocks are damaged beyond repair and do not function sexually anymore.

What's worse is that from the few photos I have seen (yes the gurus appear naked) their dicks don't look particularly big or long. I guess the moral of the story is that if you don't wnat to end up like an Indian Guru, keep your hands off the weights!