Hangover II

Has anyone seen the movie yet? Do any of the lead actors get naked? What kind of nudity is in it?

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Unfortunately, all you get to see of Bradley Cooper (aka my husband) is his bare torso when his shirt is unbuttoned. He does have a few bulge shots though, and his ass looks nice in those fitting khakis. There is some nudity in the film, however.

luvguyz

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Bradley Cooper's nice furry chest is on display, and I think Ed Helms has nice legs ;-0
When you see the Asian guy naked, u realize how funny the lead up to that scene is.

Jillang

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I saw it. I thought it was very funny. There were two nude scenes and both of them were a little suprising...and funny.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I "serviced" Ed Helms... :biggrin:

... at a computer store here in New York. I sold him computer software and helped him with some advice on laptop maintenance. He seems to be a rather quiet guy and low key, but pretty nice in person. What he has swingin' between his legs is a mystery, but many times I have met these somewhat handsome, average joe types and eventually found out that they have plenty to show once they pull their pants down. Who knows. :wink:

Gotta see The Hangover II. The first one was a chaotic mess and just too much fun!