Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Stumbled across the movie 'Run fat boy, run' on a plane trip, and scanned it, as it seemed a little dull. That was until i saw the locker room scene, where Hank strips down, covering just what I wanted to see, but great none the less! Tried searching for nude pics on him, couldn't find anything... Anyone got the goods on this hunk? Thanx ;)

saturnmda

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
yeah he's got a great body--the only reason to rent run fatboy run is the lockerroom scene

Tank30

Expert Member
Media
Check out Along Came Polly, He has rear nude scene and speedo scene it. He looks quite toned in it as well.

Tank30

Expert Member
Media
I also remember when it was either Deborah Messing or Hank on the Tonight Show. They were talking about the nude beach scene. Jay asked about Hank having his goods in display so close to Deborah. They went on to explain that he was wearing a modesty pouch. I remember Jay joking or questioning if it was a small or large modesty pouch. It was a pretty fun discussion on Hank's size. I kinda recall them answering it was a large one.

ElDorado77

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Saw him at the gym a few times - he has REALLY skinny legs. I mean like GIRLY skinny - no calves AT ALL, its amazing he can stand up.

if you do some research on muscle growth, you will find that it is genetically predetermined how big you can get your muscles. many people have this problem with the calves especially. no matter how many calf workouts they do, their calves wont get visibly bigger, though they will get stronger.. no reason to put him down, especially for something out of his control. he is EXTREMELY talented, and, admit it, you'd fuck him, chicken legs and all.

Voglener

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hank A is a great character actor and he's BFF with Matthew Perry. (just imagine those two) Anyway, I love, love, LOVED his Aggador and The Birdcage!

"Aye dios! I have so much to do now."