Hanlans point

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by stevo111, Jul 5, 2007.

  1. stevo111

    stevo111 New Member

    Joined:
    Apr 30, 2006
    Messages:
    124
    Likes Received:
    0
    Was wondering if any of you go to the nude beach on the Island. My wife and I might go this sunday, but want to know what kind of a crowd is there. Are ther couples singles familys or gays. Any info on the nude beach would be great.
     
  2. D_Gunther Snotpole

    D_Gunther Snotpole Account Disabled

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2005
    Messages:
    14,610
    Likes Received:
    5
    Did you know that Babe Ruth hit his first home run there?

    It was on Sept. 5, 1914. The 19-year-old Ruth was playing with the AAA Providence Grays in a minor-league game against the Toronto Maple Leafs.
     
  3. jacknthebstock

    jacknthebstock New Member

    Joined:
    Sep 22, 2006
    Messages:
    135
    Likes Received:
    1
    Hanlands point is a primarily gay male polpulated nude beach. About 95% gay male with the remaining 5 % the occasional male female couple or single female. In my experience the have never been children present, and would advise that it might not be appropriate for some families who might be offended by some of the more outward sexuality eg. cock rings, erections or the occasional mild sex acts.
    the beach is fairly small about two blocks worth of sand, and swimming is not always safe for water purity.It is well kept in terms of being clean from garbage and the water is raked of leaves. There are not lifegaurds present.
    As for the community, you will find the people to be happy sun worshippers that are respectful of others.
    Have a great time!
     
  4. stevo111

    stevo111 New Member

    Joined:
    Apr 30, 2006
    Messages:
    124
    Likes Received:
    0
    does anyone know of oyher nude beaches in toronto that may have more couples or familys
     
Draft saved Draft deleted