Hannolondon

Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
He changed his profile to hannoeurope a few months ago and is living in France now. His current boyfriend was a closeted rugby player living in stress due to homophobia.

Since his boyfriend finally came out, they are in a healthy relationship now, therefore, I don't think we will get any new materials unless he decides to open a fan-content page or an ex comes here to post it.

Hanno has been learning and talking more about depression and doing charity for trans people.

lesshake

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
He changed his profile to hannoeurope a few months ago and is living in France now. His current boyfriend was a closeted rugby player living in stress due to homophobia.

Since his boyfriend finally came out, they are in a healthy relationship now, therefore, I don't think we will get any new materials unless he decides to open a fan-content page or an ex comes here to post it.

Hanno has been learning and talking more about depression and doing charity for trans people.

I'm not so sure about that. In the post where he said his boyfriend finally came out, there were some questions about whether the boyfriend had come out on his own or if Hanno had outed him himself. All of those comments were removed. As far as I know, he hasn't posted anything about his boyfriend since then.

Hanno (who changed his Instagram name again to hannomut) has been in and out of the hospital a lot for a long time, thanks to a leg injury. I think it was actually healing and then he hurt it again. There are pictures on his instagram of some nasty looking scars.

During that time, he started posting a lot about "mindfulness" and whatever courses and certifications he was doing. (This from someone who would regularly disappear from the internet for ages at a time when he stopped going to the gym because he couldn't stand the thought of anyone seeing him as less than a musclebear.) It's very weird. Most of his posts are vague or meaningless text over a kaleidoscope. No thirst aside from the occasional beach pic, which tends to be from the shoulders up anyway.

He just posted some pretty insane-sounding Instagram stories. I don't think he's doing well.

Attachments

streetlight88

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm not so sure about that. In the post where he said his boyfriend finally came out, there were some questions about whether the boyfriend had come out on his own or if Hanno had outed him himself. All of those comments were removed. As far as I know, he hasn't posted anything about his boyfriend since then.

Hanno (who changed his Instagram name again to hannomut) has been in and out of the hospital a lot for a long time, thanks to a leg injury. I think it was actually healing and then he hurt it again. There are pictures on his instagram of some nasty looking scars.

During that time, he started posting a lot about "mindfulness" and whatever courses and certifications he was doing. (This from someone who would regularly disappear from the internet for ages at a time when he stopped going to the gym because he couldn't stand the thought of anyone seeing him as less than a musclebear.) It's very weird. Most of his posts are vague or meaningless text over a kaleidoscope. No thirst aside from the occasional beach pic, which tends to be from the shoulders up anyway.

He just posted some pretty insane-sounding Instagram stories. I don't think he's doing well.
Same reaction here. It's word salad half the time. I hope he's doing well.