Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I wonder if any of you have a better sex life now with your current smaller sized man than with your former bigger partner.

If i think abour my wife, all she has ever known is my average sized cock and we are both very happy with our sex life and marriage.

I wonder if any of you have a better sex life now with your current smaller sized man than with your former bigger partner.

If i think abour my wife, all she has ever known is my average sized cock and we are both very happy with our sex life and marriage.
The best sex I ever had - and I mean, ever, ever, was with an ex of mine: 6’4” with a below averaged sized cock - shockingly small. I wish he had warned me so that I could have prepared myself, but wow, he was unfuckingbelievable in bed. It was the way he touched and held me that left me feeling satiated in a way I hadn’t before.

Whilst size has an impact, it’s just one aspect of sex. It helps though if the guy is able to come to terms with his lot, so it isn’t an issue. I’m sure men feel similarly with women and their perceived weight issues.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wow this is an amazing story of you both! Thank you so much for sharing this here.

More and more i start to believing that all that counts is that 2 people have great attraction, times and orgasms together and all other criteria is totally irrelevant!
My bigger partners HAVE to have great skills. They MUST be really good at foreplay, and they have to flirt with me to get me excited about meeting with them. They have to get the angle just right. They have to pay close attention to my non verbal cues. If they don't, they don't quite fit, and they can cause me lasting pain.

The smaller guy just fits. As long as I'm a little wet, we can be off and running. He just happens to have the right size and shape for my specific vagina. It just fits. It lines up perfectly every time, no matter what he does. That doesn't mean I would keep seeing him if I suddenly didn't think he was a good man, or he wasn't still eating my pussy like a starving man who just escaped certain death in a desert. I still require of him everything I would require of anyone else! But it just fits right. He literally cannot fail. I would get off even if he was exhausted and phoned it in. I would get off even if I started with no desire. His dick is fucking perfect. If I had an ability to choose a penis first, and a man second, I would choose a penis similar to his.

But I don't. I choose a man first, and accept the cock they offer me. That's why my other two playmates have erections much bigger than his. I like them very much, and they take their time with me, carefully preparing my body for what they offer. One of them is unusually perceptive, actually. He reads my body really well, and rarely hurts me. He's so playful and joyful in his approach to sex. But he has to be that way. Otherwise, I don't get wet enough to make it fit well.

It is important to me that my body fits well with my partner. But there is a very wide range of sizes and shapes that fit very well, depending on how wet I am. And my wetness is adjustable. More teasing if I'm too dry, a clean towel if I'm too wet. Simple. If a man is kind to me, makes me laugh, think, speaks to my curiosity, and is a great snuggler, whatever his dick is, I will make it work. In the wise words of the United States Post Office, "If it fits, it ships."

SoaringSpirit

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My current & love of my life is just perfect for me in every way. It was never about his size, it was & still is about WHO he is. The Man the PERSON. We took our time getting to know each other, became true best freinds.
It took me time to bring down the walls I had built from my previous relationship.
He was patient & took his time. There were things like multiple orgasms that I had no clue existed.
He opened up a new world with me, where it was ok to unleash my sexuality.....our connection is on every level.
He knows how to use what he has wonderfully....i love getting him rock hard & just loving every part of him.

My ex was a bit larger in size....does this matter ? Not in any way, shape or form...
My love satisfies me in every way possible that my ex never could.

Size is relative to the person that's only concerned with it...
It's not a factor when two people simply adore each other in every way possible -:)

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
One of my playmates is hung much smaller than the other two. He has hinted at insecurity about his size, especially when flaccid. This didn't stop him from aggressively pursuing me. It hasn't stopped him from enjoying my company, nor having fun putting our bodies in motion together. Every stroke lands just right, and he gets me to orgasm at lightening speed. Maybe he would worry if I stopped laying with him, but he seems quite satisfied with me coming back for more. He never asks to be compared, or how he rates. He expresses his attraction and accepts my expressions of attraction and desire. When I first picked up on his concerns, I was worried that they stemmed from insufficient friction, and that maybe I didn't feel tight enough to him. But he begged me to slow down, begged me to stop squeezing, said I was going to make him come sooner than he wanted, and I knew I wasn't the only one who thought the fit was flawless.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
My bigger partners HAVE to have great skills. They MUST be really good at foreplay, and they have to flirt with me to get me excited about meeting with them. They have to get the angle just right. They have to pay close attention to my non verbal cues. If they don't, they don't quite fit, and they can cause me lasting pain.

The smaller guy just fits. As long as I'm a little wet, we can be off and running. He just happens to have the right size and shape for my specific vagina. It just fits. It lines up perfectly every time, no matter what he does. That doesn't mean I would keep seeing him if I suddenly didn't think he was a good man, or he wasn't still eating my pussy like a starving man who just escaped certain death in a desert. I still require of him everything I would require of anyone else! But it just fits right. He literally cannot fail. I would get off even if he was exhausted and phoned it in. I would get off even if I started with no desire. His dick is fucking perfect. If I had an ability to choose a penis first, and a man second, I would choose a penis similar to his.

But I don't. I choose a man first, and accept the cock they offer me. That's why my other two playmates have erections much bigger than his. I like them very much, and they take their time with me, carefully preparing my body for what they offer. One of them is unusually perceptive, actually. He reads my body really well, and rarely hurts me. He's so playful and joyful in his approach to sex. But he has to be that way. Otherwise, I don't get wet enough to make it fit well.

It is important to me that my body fits well with my partner. But there is a very wide range of sizes and shapes that fit very well, depending on how wet I am. And my wetness is adjustable. More teasing if I'm too dry, a clean towel if I'm too wet. Simple. If a man is kind to me, makes me laugh, think, speaks to my curiosity, and is a great snuggler, whatever his dick is, I will make it work. In the wise words of the United States Post Office, "If it fits, it ships."

Post of the month.

My husband, while we know was painful for some, was a very gentle giant when it came to being careful not to hurt me. It did not arouse him to know i was trying to grin and bear the entry AnD first 5 minutes of penetrative sex.

love2compare

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
One of my playmates is hung much smaller than the other two. He has hinted at insecurity about his size, especially when flaccid. This didn't stop him from aggressively pursuing me. It hasn't stopped him from enjoying my company, nor having fun putting our bodies in motion together. Every stroke lands just right, and he gets me to orgasm at lightening speed. Maybe he would worry if I stopped laying with him, but he seems quite satisfied with me coming back for more. He never asks to be compared, or how he rates. He expresses his attraction and accepts my expressions of attraction and desire. When I first picked up on his concerns, I was worried that they stemmed from insufficient friction, and that maybe I didn't feel tight enough to him. But he begged me to slow down, begged me to stop squeezing, said I was going to make him come sooner than he wanted, and I knew I wasn't the only one who thought the fit was flawless.
Wow this is an amazing story of you both! Thank you so much for sharing this here.

More and more i start to believing that all that counts is that 2 people have great attraction, times and orgasms together and all other criteria is totally irrelevant!

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual

Yep.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
My current & love of my life is just perfect for me in every way. It was never about his size, it was & still is about WHO he is. The Man the PERSON. We took our time getting to know each other, became true best freinds.
It took me time to bring down the walls I had built from my previous relationship.
He was patient & took his time. There were things like multiple orgasms that I had no clue existed.
He opened up a new world with me, where it was ok to unleash my sexuality.....our connection is on every level.
He knows how to use what he has wonderfully....i love getting him rock hard & just loving every part of him.

My ex was a bit larger in size....does this matter ? Not in any way, shape or form...
My love satisfies me in every way possible that my ex never could.

Size is relative to the person that's only concerned with it...
It's not a factor when two people simply adore each other in every way possible -:)

So beautifully written

My ex was just shy of 9” not super thick and hubby is 7” 5” perfect for, if I’m super wet I crave a little more fullness but that’s nothing a few fingers can’t solve.

I’ve been with 20+ men and only e have been above 7”. Not sure where all these 11” guys are lurking