Video Happiness is being fucked by a big cock . . .

col1974

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

ozwestcoastboy

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
tumblr_orymmlJx9u1w9lujuo1_500.gif

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I love it when you can tell they both are having a lot of time. Their interaction was super sexy.
Great video!! Two men enjoying making love together......I love watching Zander take that cock. He starts out a little tentative...eager, but still, Leo's cock is big and thick. His words and sighs lets everyone know he's just getting used to that big cock opening him up. But over time, Zander's ass relaxes, and he starts taking that cock deeper and deeper....till finally Zander is craving having Leo's cock inside of him.....almost becoming "desperate" when Leo pulls out....his words, sighs and moaning all reflecting the pleasure he is feeling. Great chemistry and passion.......

ozwestcoastboy

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Great video!! Two men enjoying making love together......I love watching Zander take that cock. He starts out a little tentative...eager, but still, Leo's cock is big and thick. His words and sighs lets everyone know he's just getting used to that big cock opening him up. But over time, Zander's ass relaxes, and he starts taking that cock deeper and deeper....till finally Zander is craving having Leo's cock inside of him.....almost becoming "desperate" when Leo pulls out....his words, sighs and moaning all reflecting the pleasure he is feeling. Great chemistry and passion.......
You are a true poet in your summation!