Happy 1000th Post Pecker!

H8Monga: I'm sure by the time I come back you'll've passed that mark... CONGRATULATIONS! Too bad there isn't a sixth star and another C= for 1000. Keep us laughing Pecker! More more more!

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Merci, mis amis.

It passed me by without notice.  Brain fart?  Senior moment?  Ran out of fingers and toes?

These days I'd miss everything except an additional inch.

LPSG has been very very good to me.  I've made lots of friends here, male and female, gay bi and straight.  I wouldn't trade this board for any other on the net.  

Besides, where else can an old cowboy speak French with a Texas accent and nobody notice?

Love,

Pecker

(Somebody Must Have Loved You Right Last Night)

AnonyMs: Congrats, bilbo/pecker....

and do not think Hapi Papi it has escaped anyone's notice that you are not far behind!

sammygirly: Definately one of my very favourite LPSG people Pecker. Don't you dare stop posting either! :-*

awellhungboi: And I see you just passed 200, Jackinman, so a round of applause for you as well!

jackinman: [quote author=Monstro link=board=meetgreet;num=1062173003;start=0#8 date=08/30/03 at 13:29:20]And I see you just passed 200, Jackinman, so a round of applause for you as well![/quote]

Thank you very much Monstro and right back at you buddy. Congratulations on your 200 also.

Ralexx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

Pecker (Pecquer, :D) we love you when you speak French with Texan accent. (or, putting it into an average French mouth : Oueee lov youuu whenne you spik Frentsch wiz a Texan accen' ;D)

Très naughty, le Raal ;)

awellhungboi: Oh, my god, Pecker, you now have the coolest avatar ever!  I love Itchy and Scratchy.

(gig and nony and 7x6 are close, though, in the cool avatar department)

gigantikok: Your avatar isn't so bad, either, Monstro. Love the random box of Good and Plenty's. It's one of my favs. :)

awellhungboi: Thanks, gig!

I like everyone's avatars--wasn't trying to exclude anybody. Raal's Notre Dame certainly adds a touch of class to the joint, for instance.