Happy 2005 - The Year Of The Cock

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Gong shi fat chai!

The nice thing about the Chinese calendar is that you can just ask someone their sign and then use a little logic. No more "perpetually-29 women" because an 18-year-old has the same sign as a 30-year-old.

BuffMusicIdol

Just Browsing
Media
My wife reminds that this is the year of the cock rather regularly. She proves it, too.

Like last night...
While I was sleeping...

Being remarried again is a good thing, despite all the heavy duty challenges of blending two households.

Let's hope it's a good year of the cock for all of us.

Buff

Altairion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Boar here. Bring it :)

Edit: Found a cool definition for it too

People of this sign are honest and tolerant and make good friends. Pigs however tend to expect the same from everyone else, they often end up disappointed when they learn otherwise of people. Viewed often as naïve, a Pig is very trusting.

Pigs are often associated with honour and valour, caring deeply and behaving chivalrous. They will attempt to make peace over fighting and will make excessive concessions if it means peace.

A Pig serves companions well and will often do the dirty work for the good of those around them. Pigs thrive in the arts as entertainers. Pigs live best with other Pigs, Dragons and Goats.

**There's also a distinction of which element you belong to which rotates between the 5 of them. My year fell in with Water.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_calendar#Twelve_animals

spoolworm:
Originally posted by jonb@Feb 10 2005, 09:09 AM
Not only is this the Year of the Cock, but it's the Wood Cock.
[post=281707]Quoted post[/post]​

Maybe I should make a wood carving of my penis to honour this festive occasion. Maybe not.