Happy 4:20!!!

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
sigh.....happy 4:20 to all, and to all a good toke! Wish I could celebrate but getting clean so I can find a job that pays more than minimum wage....having an income and sense of pride in one's self is more important to me that being high

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
sigh.....happy 4:20 to all, and to all a good toke! Wish I could celebrate but getting clean so I can find a job that pays more than minimum wage....having an income and sense of pride in one's self is more important to me that being high
That's for sure. I didn't toke today either... no point. But might as well send out good vibes to everyone who wants to.

Qua

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That's for sure. I didn't toke today either... no point. But might as well send out good vibes to everyone who wants to.

Exactly! I overindulged in the ganja last semester as a self-medication for anxiety and depression, but unfortunately it's a bad idea to mix an insanely had college with a perpetual stoned state. I am thus home taking classes and figuring things out. Clean since January and not minding one bit. I still love the sentiment and the drug itself, and wholeheartedly wish everyone a happy 4/20, but I'll be abstaining. Smoke a top-notch bong of top-notch greenery for me!

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
wow, sounds like nobody's tokin but me. i lucked out and found 2 jobs that don't drug test (and one is a pharmacy lol)

hehe care to share (in private of course) the names of these establishments? i need a job bad, and its only been around 24 or 25 days since i last partook of the sweet weed, so still couldn't pass a drug test if i tried.....roll a fatty up for me man:cool:

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

shutup, YOU QUITTER!! LOL
just because some of us indulge doesnt mean we have no sense of pride in ourselves or income... get real

HO HO HO MERRRRYYYYYYY 4/20 TOO ALL!

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hehe care to share (in private of course) the names of these establishments? i need a job bad, and its only been around 24 or 25 days since i last partook of the sweet weed, so still couldn't pass a drug test if i tried.....roll a fatty up for me man:cool:

you crazy bro!! not trying to force you into anything ot persuade you otherwise... but ive NEVER had a problem passing a drug test, even only stopping for 7-8 days... as long as you get excersize, sweat, drink water, eat healthy, your body clenses itself very fast, also suanas are nice too, good workout, then a good 20 mins in the suana, then shower then back in the suana, relaxes you beyond beleif while sweating out all the toxins, cant beat it! 24 days is unheard of where im from hahaha, everyone i know goes a week or so and never has a problem, thats for piss tests, the cotton swab tests are even less sensitive :) ..... so ive heard... i wouldnt know....im innocent!

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LAME... Hey look at me, I smoke weed!

Who drives stoned here??

who said anything about smoking weed?
that shit is illegal.....

and not that i do... but i could smoke 1/4 oz , and still drive better than someone who just drank a 6 pack... get real.... guns dont kill people, PEOPLE KILL PEOPLE !

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

booksamillion and rite aid pharmacy. rite aid used to be eckerds and eckerds didn't drug test but rite aid does so that one doesn't count now. i worked for them when they were eckerds and for some reason when they switched over they didn't test the old employees, only new ones (guess they knew they'd lose their best staff if they tested)

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
shutup, YOU QUITTER!! LOL
just because some of us indulge doesnt mean we have no sense of pride in ourselves or income... get real

HO HO HO MERRRRYYYYYYY 4/20 TOO ALL!

was reefering to myself here...sorry to offend anyone. In my neck of the woods, everyone drug tests (well the exceptions would be like McDonalds and other shitholes like that) so didn't quit by choice, had to quit to find work. Remember I'm in a hell hole area in the ass backwards state of Alabama, where the most liberal thing allowed is wearing shorts that come up above the knee.

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
booksamillion and rite aid pharmacy. rite aid used to be eckerds and eckerds didn't drug test but rite aid does so that one doesn't count now. i worked for them when they were eckerds and for some reason when they switched over they didn't test the old employees, only new ones (guess they knew they'd lose their best staff if they tested)

Interesting you should mention Booksamillion...... ANCO, the corporation that owes BAM has its operating and shipping HQ here. Glad to see they don't test. I know a few employees that work there who can put in a good word for me.....the only thing that I have heard about BAM is that they are bad about stiffing you on your paycheck....But I heard that years ago....but it would be the perfect place for me to work.....I love books. Thanks for the heads up man!