Happy 4:20!!!

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
if its not for something like probation or parole, they cant, and wont, come in the room with you and physically watch the pee leave your penis and go into the cup, most any job that drug tests will send you to a local doctors that they use, and they just give u a cup and say u know what to do.. theres the bathroom.. enjoy.... in that case, you have MANY alternatives to your own urine... lol...thats all ill say

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
if its not for something like probation or parole, they cant, and wont, come in the room with you and physically watch the pee leave your penis and go into the cup, most any job that drug tests will send you to a local doctors that they use, and they just give u a cup and say u know what to do.. theres the bathroom.. enjoy.... in that case, you have MANY alternatives to your own urine... lol...thats all ill say

lol ya i've cheated on a few UA's when i was on diversion back in high school. never got caught either.

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
theres so many old tricks and folklore lol.. it all depends on who you talk to.. every oldschool stoner always has "the best" way to get clean, and its always some real fucked up method and involves druinkin and eating weird things,, haha, i think the best thing is, excersize, sweat, and eating right so your body is working at its best

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow I don't know of any companies that test here? not even the police force...

yes, hi, welcome to america, "THE LAND OF THE FREE" ....
maybe ill see yo in canada some day soon...
the way things are going here,especially in jersey, ill have an ID number tatood to my forearm and a tracking device implanted in my body very soon