Happy 4000th Post, Novice!

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Congratulation Novice. You have outlasted the trolls, successfully played a whore at LPSG, and refined the art of the avatar. You're one of the good guys.

PS: Did anyone notice that Sam was crossing 4500, himself, while starting this thread?

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
No one needs to notice that. We'll do something at 5000. And, of course, you yourself are fast approaching 7000. This is Novice's celebration! Let's keep it that way! I've had enough attention.
While I will certainly see that we celebrate the occasion properly at 5000, I was intending to draw a meaningful comparison that explained why you noticed these things. (i.e. because you feel an affinity toward your fellow mid-range post-whores.)

Media
While I will certainly see that we celebrate the occasion properly at 5000, I was intending to draw a meaningful comparison that explained why you noticed these things. (i.e. because you feel an affinity toward your fellow mid-range post-whores.)
Maybe we could let that 5000th one slip through quietly also. A mid-range post-whore? Balderdash! I am a Strumpet!:biggrin1:
Hooker, whore, hussie, harlot—all would be good for you, Sam. But I have decided—Sam the Strumpet, or Sam'sTrumpet—blow that horn, Baby.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
:hail::hail::banana:Happy 4000th Post, Novice!:banana::hail::hail:
This was a devious way of getting me to log back in, Sammy. :tongue:

@faceking: TROLL??? That's some way to label your #1 drooling fan P.S. when you painting that bullseye on me for "target practice"?:tongue:

@smoothrnb, Pecker, basketbulge, Onslow, viking1, nudeyorker, Yorkie, uncut, & fortiesfun: THANKS!!! You're all too kind!

@madame_zora, josiah853, & fratpack: you've seen my ass??? :eek::eek::eek:

@invisibleman: still pondering

@Nitrofiend: dunno, i was too busy drooling in your gallery to notice you posted anything :tongue:

@Altairion: you taught me the way. overdue hugs to ya

@jeff black & STYLYUNG: dunno, i'm still busy with the UPS man that delivered it, so haven't actually opened it yet. :tongue:

PS: Thanks for the moderating! :smile:
Um, HUH??? :confused::confused::confused:

@dreamer20 & agnslz: as I told jeff black, next time Rob_E prunes away the counts from gallery comments again, I'll be back to my 47 actual posts :rolleyes:

Thanks for the reminder in your sig, novice...

You gonna be around?

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I believe the pre-edit, not-so-veiled, threat was actually:

>>>
Vestigial has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled
- Happy 4000th Post, Novice!...

Here is the message that has just been posted:
*nods coldly and sharpens his blade*
>>>

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: <--- (for njqt :tongue: )