Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Happy birthday! :smile: Sorry it's late. Somehow I missed this thread.[/quote

Guess what viking, I missed it until tonight , too. Go figure? Thanks for the wishes..they are always appreciated.. then and now!:smile::smile::smile::smile:Donk

Reactions: Allan S.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
:eek:mfg: I can't believe I missed your birthday Donkeyboy9!

Please accept my most humble apologies for missing
such a momentus occassion. :puppy_dog_eyes:

I hope you had a fabulous
75th Birthday!!

:banana::banana::birthday::birthday::birthday::banana::banana:

:party::party::party::laola::party::party::party:
Hi sexy Lady...I will accept Birthday Wishes from you anytime, because you are so special yourself!!!!! Your pictures SIZZLE and your personality scintillates! I had a fabulous birthday...champagne and dinner chez-moi with a true beauty!
Take care and please keep posting those naughty/nice pictures!:smile::tongue::smile::tongue:

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
wow donk - ;i had no idea -

good b'day from me

he who comes from cu and
and
and
and
:)
great b'day dude!

Thanks mick..no worries...I was late getting here too! I was on time for my birthday..just missed seeing this thread!:smile::smile::smile:Donk

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
HAPPY I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'RE 75 BIRTHDAY, DB!!!! :laola:

MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS :smile::birthday:

Thanks for the good wishes sassy! You know, I can't believe I am 75 either! I have been so busy living and doing and working and learning and meeting new friends ....I just did not have enough time to get old!:smile::smile:DB

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Congratulations!
It's DonkeyBoy's 75th birthday,and we should all wish this classy,sexy,well spoken, hell of a guy, many happy returns, On this his birthday.
All together now,
:fest06:Happy Birthday DonkeyBoy!:party2:
:flowers1::fest30::banana::birthday::party::birthday::fest30::party2::fest06:
:You_Rock_Emoticon: :present::love::present: :You_Rock_Emoticon:
We love you D.B.!
cigarbabe& Mr. Ed

Oh my, what a great surprise! You started all this fun and I want to thank you for it Mr Ed! Also want to thank you and Cigarbabe for your Birthday Wishes! I was telling Sassy how I somehow did not have enough time to grow old properly! Its a good trick..someday you should try it!
I have so many friends after 16 months as a member! I want to thank both of you for being among them! THANKS!:smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:Donk

tiggerpoo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Happy Birthday Donkeyboy. I wish you many happy bonks and orgasisms and other such delights. You're an inspiration -I'm 15 years behind you. Hope I'm in your condition when I reach 75.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Wow! You didnt tell me. Happy birthday to you. You are simply an inspiration and role model for so many on here. It is a pleasure having you as a friend. Happy Birthday..........:smile:

Thanks for all the kind words and for your Birthday Wishes, my friend!
I have been fortunate in 16 months as a member to meet nice people such as you!:smile::smile::smile::smile:Donk

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Happy BD, big guy! (Same as my Dad) May we all grow as healthy and wise as you! I do love seeing you in your birthday suit. Keep those pictures cumming!

Thanks for the kind words, flattery and good wishes! My gallery probably has enough pictures of me in my birthday suit????? I am fortunate to have you as a friend!:smile::smile::smile::smile:Donk

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Happy Birthday donkey boy! 75 years is an amazing feat.
Thanks TK..I guess it is ..but when you are living it, it seems kind of common place! Perhaps it will seem more amazing when I reach the big 100! My Father lived to 100, so who knows?:smile::smile::smile::smile:Donk

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
happy birthday, Donkey Boy -- you hottie McHot Hot Hotterson

Well, HM, as they say (somewhere) there ain't nobody hotter than Hung Muscle!:tongue: Sincere thanks for your Birthday Wishes !:smile::smile::smile::smile:Donk

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Happy birthday, Donk, and many happy returns.

:dance: :banana: :hail: :fest30:

Thanks a bunch Cal! I have been a member for 16 months and have met some fine people and latched onto a few , such as you, who have become friends!:smile::smile::smile::smile:Donk

ManiacalMadMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
WOW....What a Birthday Tribute, ManiacalMadMan... and this one received not on my 25th, but my 75th birthday! I will be smart-assed and say: "If you got it , flaunt it".
I am looking forward to more flaunting
donkeyboy91082042 said:
Seriously guy, it is because of sentiment like your's that I even bother to have a picture gallery...you make me feel important and almost young again, and that is a great feeling! Thank you, thank you!:smile:DB
I hear tell that one is as young as they feel so how about a few of us come over and feel you? (and perhaps do some other things as well incuding :censored: and a little :censored: and let's not forget some :censored: along with any extras you'd want to try)

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I am looking forward to more flaunting

I hear tell that one is as young as they feel so how about a few of us come over and feel you? (and perhaps do some other things as well incuding :censored: and a little :censored: and let's not forget some :censored: along with any extras you'd want to try)

Do I dare admit that this would not be my first orgy, MMM ?:redface: I was a very Bad Boy in Europe 50 years ago!:tongue: Does knowing that spoil your illusion of me?:rolleyes: I think of myself as a controlled nuclear explosion!:cool:
So, don't count me out when the fun starts! My fuse is short...although other things tend to be longer!:smile::smile::smile::smile:DB

D

deleted136887

Happy Birthday, oh Wise one! May you have 75 fucks a day for the rest of the year,

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Happy Birthday Donkeyboy. I wish you many happy bonks and orgasisms and other such delights. You're an inspiration -I'm 15 years behind you. Hope I'm in your condition when I reach 75.

Why thank you professor for your great wish list! I see that you hail from the great University town of Columbia....not too too far from those magnificent Ozark Mountains I find so enchanting!:smile: Missouri, like Maryland, has great and splendid diversity, in so many ways! I wish you longevity and eternal youthfulness...it is a reality...not merely a myth. It is at the end of your fingertips..reach out and grasp it ! Exercise several hours daily, eat wisely and you will reach the threshold of eternal youth!:smile::smile:DB