Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My love! Happy Girthday! Kisses!!

Hi sexy, lovely Hotmilf! Thank you for remembering my birthday and for extending Girthday wishes to me. Love, kisses back at you!:smile::smile::smile::smile:Donk

Reactions: Allan S.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My sweet love! I left you a post earlier, wishing you a happy GIRTHday...

I hope you saw it...

Perhaps you were too busy answering phone calls from our 30 children (or was it just 20?!)

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Happy Birthday, oh Wise one! May you have 75 fucks a day for the rest of the year,

Why hello Peter with the great peter! You do understand don't you Peter?
You know what really matters to a hung - hunk, don't you? Thanks for the birthday wishes, mate! Well, 75 a day beats out my old record of 15! Think I best decline that wish, because word might get out that I have loose morals..bad for my reputation, you know, old boy! I do have longevity old coot, but I never claimed great wisdom! Take good care my horny friend and keep lifting those lagers and posting those stunning long shots! Yours is one in a million, Peter and you must know it guy!:tongue::tongue::smile::smile:Donk

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My sweet love! I left you a post earlier, wishing you a happy GIRTHday...

I hope you saw it...

Perhaps you were too busy answering phone calls from our 30 children (or was it just 20?!)

My dearest sweet flower..how could you possibly think I would let speaking to our brood interfere with answering your love tome on my birthday? It was just a chance crossing of our messages through the eternity of internet space that prevented your knowing my words were already on the wing. Scroll back and you will find that message , lovely wildflower!
Realize that although you are still in the finest blossom of your youth and loveliness..I am growing older and in a generation, my love, you must begin to think of finding a new and younger lover who can take my place.
The children will understand...then , soonafter, I shall forever take my place with the Gods !:smile: Eternal love, DB

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Donkey Boy

AND MANY, MANY, MANY MORE!

Thank you silver triumph

:birthday: :beerchug: :birthday:

:laola: :laola:
Thank you silver triumph..I do not own one myself, rather drive a classic silver Mercedes 450SL. Triumphs are great road cars, aren't they? Beats an MG, hands down! When the weather is really nice, I take my topless silver Vette out for a spin. I think we share a few things besides love of cars, judging from your profile! The birthday thread was a great way of chatting with so many tremendous people, like yourself! All the best!:smile::smile::smile:Donk