Happy (American) Thanksgiving, Everyone!

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by D_Martin van Burden, Nov 26, 2003.

1. D_Martin van Burden

D_Martin van Burden Account Disabled

So... what are you thankful for?

2. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
    Every morning I wake up. I am thankful for that. Life is too short. I won't go into details, but knowing that I am alive one more day makes me thankful.

3. Imported

Gold Member

tracksuitboy: A Happy Thanksgiving to all people who celebrate said festival from a lad (yeah, I wish!) who lives in yer actual original Plymouth where ye olde Pilgrim Fathers sailed from. Their landing point in Plymouth still exists and the steps they used to hop off The Mayflower onto dry land are called ... now wait for this! ... The Mayflower Steps.

If you want an instant history lesson, you can visit www.mayflowersteps.com.

4. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

I'm thankful for...

sugar, spice and everything nice (granddaughters)

frogs, snails and puppydog tails (grandsons)

LPSG

Thanksgiving.

Pecker

Happy Thanksgiving to all of my LPSG friends!

5. Imported

Gold Member

Thumper_10x7_CA: I'm grateful Thanksgiving is over and the extended family has gone back to their caves. :D

No, just kidding. Seriously I'm thankful I have a loving family who accepts and loves me for who I am and who I love. (My family met my lover for the first time today and they adored him! :) )

6. Imported

Gold Member

tracksuitboy: [quote author=Thumper_10x7_CA link=board=99;num=1069904110;start=0#4 date=11/28/03 at 03:34:03](My family met my lover for the first time today and they adored him!   :)  )[/quote]
    Fab! It makes so much easier for all when the family accepts you for who you are! Excellent news Thumper!

Draft saved Draft deleted