Happy anniversary hctib1

D_Budd_Hert

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
WOW HC ! hard to believe it's already bean a year of sobriety ...... I know you've gone thru some tough times and yet you've pulled yourself thru it all ......Many more years to fight but your one HELLA strong willed woman !!!! Love Yuh Babe !!!!! MUAH !!!! and CHEERS !!!!!

:laola::tool::laola:

:laola::2up::laola:

avg1000

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
"If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place." In the last year you have taken more steps forward than most people do in a life time , I think the next step for you is to retire this screen name and pick one that better suits you . You no longer represent the meaning behind it. It's time that you look in the mirror and see what the others see , A person that has taken the steps to better herself and in doing so has found that she has many friends that not only are willing to stand next to her but are also willing to stand behind her . Keep up the good work . I would wish you luck , But you have made it this far with out it . What ever your doing Please keep doing it . It looks great on you !!!!!!!!!!!!! With Love ....me

D

deleted3782

Congrats, lets celebrate with a big cold glass of ice water!