Happy Australia Day

Bacchusbigboy

Experimental Member
Media
The 26 January is Australia Day

Leave a message of support, the best hung Aussie, what Aussie would you like to have it off with and a comment on my celebration pics would be appreciated

Attachments

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Australia! Australia! Australia! Australia!
We love you!Amen...

(sorry couldn't resist)

Aussie I'd like to have it off with - other than you? :tongue: Mel Gibson 10 years ago - does he count as an Aussie still? If not then Shane Warne - not the best looking your fine country has to offer but he looks like he'd be a real fun fuck. (Edit: Him and Merv Hughes!! :eek: :eek: - something about that facial hair!!)

Oh and your celebration pics are well fucking cool :biggrin::biggrin:

D_Abrenelech Offalorgan

Account Disabled
Media
Happy Australia day all. After work i,m going to a bbq, going to drink lots of beer play back yard cricket get sun burnt and listien to the hot 100 on triple j. Then later i might put my australia brifs on my head and run around nude.lol God i love this country

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Everyone together: "Aussie Aussie Aussie ... OY OY OY!!!!!!!"

Happy Australia Day to everyone!!! Don't have any flags on my dick for the long weekend, but I'll be sure to get it out into the beautiful Australia sun in celebration.

Bit of a damper put on some of the celebrating, what with Heath Ledger's death. He'd have to be up there as one of my favorite Aussies...though Hugh Jackman is WAY up there as one of the hottest!!

As for politics, thank GOD we booted John Howard and the rest of his grumpy, old farts out of office. Now maybe Australia can enter the world political stage with pride.

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Big time you should see what you can do with it :wink: lol

I've never had it and most Americans never heard of it until a song came out in the 80's and mentioned a "vegemite sandwich". A lot of people would call the radio stations to ask the dj what the heck the guy in the song was talking about.

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay