Happy Bday HungSpermBoy!!

spl98006

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Here in the U.S., we put the month first, then the day - so Jeff's b.d. "10/11" was actually last month (October 11) not today (November 10).

Speaking of Canadians, why is it that all the Canadian guys I know are hung like horses and spray like geysers? (I've got a date w/ my big hung Canadian man this weekend, so gotta leave for B.C. now... Can't wait to see what happens to this thread over the weekend!)

B_Jeremy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
spl98006 said:
Speaking of Canadians, why is it that all the Canadian guys I know are hung like horses and spray like geysers? (I've got a date w/ my big hung Canadian man this weekend, so gotta leave for B.C. now... Can't wait to see what happens to this thread over the weekend!)

Haha, must be something in the water. Actually, might be the fact that there is nothing in our water (lame stereotype that everywhere in the U.S. has bad water, no offense, I'm sure I'm wrong, just making a silly joke :D)

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
spl98006 said:
Here in the U.S., we put the month first, then the day - so Jeff's b.d. "10/11" was actually last month (October 11) not today (November 10).

Canadians also have GREAT musclebutts.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Happy Birthday HSB. Thanks for your fantastic contributions to this Board. 'Preciate cha!