Happy Birthday Cigarbabe

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OMG! Is she 40 again? :confused: :biggrin1:

I kid, I love Cigarbabe she is one of the coolest and smartest women here . . . even if she doesn't always agree with me. :rofl:

Happy Birthday CigarBabe!
:flowers1: :flowers1: :flowers1: :flowers1:

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Happy Birthday, Cigarbabe! We haven't spoken much or at all I believe here. I wish you the best and much enjoyment on your special day.

...now you can dance like no one's watching:biggrin1:

Peace:cool:

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
:birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday:

biguy2738

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CIGARBABE!

I count myself honored for having had the privilege of getting to know you and love you like only friends do. May you have a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY filled with love, happiness and a lot of awesome prezzies. :biggrin1:

You are a gift and I thank you for sharing your gift of self as generously as you do. Wish I was there to give you a great big kiss and hug. Please ask Mr. Ed to do so on my behalf.​