Happy birthday Jason Els

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
How did I miss this? Happy Birthday to you... Hope you had a great Birthday...May all your wishes come true....!
:fest06::birthday::birthday::birthday:
Whew...made it just before midnight!

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Happy Birthday to an awesome dude who I have learned much from! :smile: You are an inspiration Jason!!!!! :bowdown:

Without question, I am an exceptionally fortunate man.

I am extremely honored by all of you and I greatly appreciate the good will.

I had a very good birthday in NYC, brightened by Nick8 and HellskitchenmanNYC who kindly took me out to dinner. I'm very happy to have been able to spend this time with them.

D_Ireonsyd_Colonrinse

Experimental Member
Media
Happy Birthday, Jason!!!!

See, this is a trick I learned from Nick8 -- you either have to strain your eyes or tilt the screen to read the message!

It's a secluded little cubbyhole.... this yellow is the worst!.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JASON!

See, this is a trick I learned from Nick8 -- you either have to strain your eyes or tilt the screen to read the message!

It's a secluded little cubbyhole.... this yellow is the worst!.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JASON!

Ooooh! Pastels for Easter?

Actually, Willtom, LPSG has a long history of these Easter egg addendums. They're used as asides and some of them are even in stark white so that the only way you'll know they're there is to highlight the entire post or quote it. I'll show you what I mean by making this section of the post completely invisible on first glance.

And thanks for the celebratory wishes!

D_Ireonsyd_Colonrinse

Experimental Member
Media
Jason! You're right. Easter colors! I didn't notice.

Those colors make me feel warm & cozy inside... they remind me of all those militant gay families that crashed the White House's Easter Egg Roll a couple years back (in protest!) when Bush was trying to pass his federal anti-gay marriage constitutional amendment. The two mommies with their daughter... the two daddies with their kids... and Laura Bush had that professional, fixed smile plastered to her face while gritting her teeth as the children ran around her, hunting for eggs.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media

Actually, Willtom, LPSG has a long history of these Easter egg addendums. They're used as asides and some of them are even in stark white so that the only way you'll know they're there is to highlight the entire post or quote it. I'll show you what I mean bymaking this section of the post completely invisible on first glance.

You!! Giving away secrets! Get in my study now - I shall send a head boy along shortly to meat out your punishment. (Would that be an OK late birthday present? :present:)

got_lost

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh YIKES I'm late again!

Though not already cos I was honoured enough to do it in person, albeit via the 'phone.... but.....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JASON!!!!!
:laola: :laola:

:kiss:

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

Actually, Willtom, LPSG has a long history of these Easter egg addendums. They're used as asides and some of them are even in stark white so that the only way you'll know they're there is to highlight the entire post or quote it. I'll show you what I mean by making this section of the post completely invisible on first glance.

Tradition? Bah!! Give credit where credit is due!!

Happy B-day Encore, Baby!! Love, Nick

Last edited: