Happy Birthday Madame Zora

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A very happy birthday to Madame Zora for today. Another year older and another year wiser ( May god help us :biggrin1: ).

I hope you have a great day and I hope the year ahead is everything you wish it to be.:birthday:

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
*assumes the position so that the birthday girl can do her worst* :rolleyes:

*and then squirms as she tattoos the word 'fucktard' on my ass while testing out her 19-inch strap-on* :eek:

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Aww, you guys are the best, my 19" dildo just got a boner!:biggrin1:

Dave, you are so sweet to think of an old broad on her special day, thanks for all the nice notes you send me.

Vinny, there's still time to come up here and deliver my present in person...hint, hint.

Alex, if you're ever having a str8 day, lemme know, k?

Col. John, you gotta help me keep this brat pack in line...or not!

Yeah, so I'm 44 today, only six more years until the End of the World , and you know I'll be having a big party for that. Love you guys, and thanks for remembering me even though that other guy is having such a big birthday celebration.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
*and then squirms as she tattoos the word 'fucktard' on my ass while testing out her 19-inch strap-on* :eek:

Oh oh oh, if there was only a photo of your ass in the gallery, what I could do to you.

And happy birthday, Madame Z!

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Oh oh oh, if there was only a photo of your ass in the gallery, what I could do to you.

:rolleyes: Don't give me ideas... I could so get a photo of his ass if I wanted to.,:tongue:

I would only try to persuade him if Zora wanted it, though. It IS HER birthday, afterall.

44 isn't bad, Zora... Pecker is like 60.:rolleyes: :biggrin1:

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
:rolleyes: Don't give me ideas... I could so get a photo of his ass if I wanted to.,:tongue:

I would only try to persuade him if Zora wanted it, though. It IS HER birthday, afterall.

44 isn't bad, Zora... Pecker is like 60.:rolleyes: :biggrin1:

I'll take requests from the birthday girl... Maybe your ass needs a tattoo as well?!?!

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Happy Birthday to a Hard as Nails Chick who inspires us all to take no crap from anyone!!!!

9384048_125x125.jpg

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Yeah, so I'm 44 today, only six more years until the End of the World , and you know I'll be having a big party for that. Love you guys, and thanks for remembering me even though that other guy is having such a big birthday celebration.

*Sits down in leather sofa, puts on flavored condom, lubes self up and prepares to give Zoar 44 LONG, DEEP, STROKES*

Love you babe!!