Happy Birthday Madame Zora

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
*Sits down in leather sofa, puts on flavored condom, lubes self up and prepares to give Zoar 44 LONG, DEEP, STROKES*

Love you babe!!

It's about fucking time! See guys, THIS is what's great about being older- I get 44 strokes!!!

Lex, thanks for loving me longtime!!

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I knew there was a reason I keep confusing you with Jesus, MZ... the similarly-placed birthdays.

Have whatever kind of day feels good... and remember, us straight guys can like women with strapons, too. :biggrin1: :eek:

What, there's STRAIGHT guys on here?

Well, we straight women sometimes have better uses for straight guys than fucking them in the ass! Cum to mama...

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What !

I am getting here in the middle of the party! Happy B-day lady! Here is my present : ( Naughty points to 4 totally cut, totally packing,totally beautiful male slaves to 1) feed the queen sliced fruit 2) bring her cup and keep it filled 3) administer full body massage 4) Administer ahem.....) Enjoy!

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Happy Birthday Mme Zora, Jana! :hug: :birthday:

I really do appreciate your unique personal ways, I do find you the most incredible woman on board...you are a very cool human being.

Have a great year and it seems will be a very good year to the hard working persistente goat Capricornions...:cool: :smile: Yep, follow your star!

Kisses

eddyabs

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Happy Birthday Madame Z....hope yee have some great Craic tonite (or crack..either one will suffice, one is sure!!:eek:).....oh, umm, I'm talking ASS crack...err, if you know what I mean. Have a great evening.....and while your at it, have a Juicy Jack...I am sure that this may well entice you...

JUICY JACK

*2 Parts Amaretto Di Saronno
*1 Part Jack Daniels
*1 Part Orange Juice (preferably with bits freshly squeezed)
*3 ice cubes

Chaaas Darling. XX

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Anyone interested in a tattoo should consider this:
Shit, you beat me to it. You fucking cunt breathing dragon! That's the funniest (fake or otherwise) tattoo I've ever seen.

Happy birthday, pet. And happy solstice, while we're at it. You know how very very special you are to me! By the way, you are still just a spring chicken (tastes like chicken?) and I will most happily give you spanking lessons!

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Happy Birthday Madame Z....hope yee have some great Craic tonite (or crack..either one will suffice, one is sure!!:eek:).....oh, umm, I'm talking ASS crack...err, if you know what I mean. Have a great evening.....and while your at it, have a Juicy Jack...I am sure that this may well entice you...

JUICY JACK

*2 Parts Amaretto Di Saronno
*1 Part Jack Daniels
*1 Part Orange Juice (preferably with bits freshly squeezed)
*3 ice cubes

Chaaas Darling. XX
eddyabs, can you come up with a Virgin Juicy Jack? Our Most Exalted Madame does not imbibe the beverages of an adult or alcoholic nature.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Many happy returns, MZ. You deserve all the accolades heaped upon you and then some.

*rolls a big, fat, sticky one in Zora's honor*

*passes that shit around*

eddyabs

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
eddyabs, can you come up with a Virgin Juicy Jack? Our Most Exalted Madame does not imbibe the beverages of an adult or alcoholic nature.

Ah hot damn! Ok....well, we can go for the Vestial Victor I guess....

Vestial Victor

1 Part Tonic Water
A splash of Lime Cordial
Some crushed Ice
A healthy dash of Angostura Bitters
An Umbrella spiked with a cherry
A Pink Straw.

Any more requests, please submit via PM......
Chin-Chin!!

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ah hot damn! Ok....well, we can go for the Vestial Victor I guess....

Vestial Victor

1 Part Tonic Water
A splash of Lime Cordial
Some crushed Ice
A healthy dash of Angostura Bitters
An Umbrella spiked with a cherry
A Pink Straw.

Any more requests, please submit via PM......
Chin-Chin!!
LOL Thanks, eddyabs. Now I have this mental image of Zora doing a cherry-stem macrame with her tongue...

jakeatolla

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Happy Birthday Madam Z . May you stay forever young.

Just remember , you have to grow old, you don't have to grow up !!!

All the best

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Aww, you guys are the best, my 19" dildo just got a boner!:biggrin1:

Dave, you are so sweet to think of an old broad on her special day, thanks for all the nice notes you send me.

Vinny, there's still time to come up here and deliver my present in person...hint, hint.

Alex, if you're ever having a str8 day, lemme know, k?

Col. John, you gotta help me keep this brat pack in line...or not!

Yeah, so I'm 44 today, only six more years until the End of the World , and you know I'll be having a big party for that. Love you guys, and thanks for remembering me even though that other guy is having such a big birthday celebration.
Aw, c'mon there, MZ. Age is just a number when it comes to women like you.:wink:

I'm old enough to be most of your mommies- MILF does have a nicer ring to it though.

Heather, I'm just glad you have me as the one giving the spankings- 'tis better to give than to receive!
Then, momma, you can give me all you want to there, hon'!:biggrin: And besides, you look better than girls half your age.

What, there's STRAIGHT guys on here?

Well, we straight women sometimes have better uses for straight guys than fucking them in the ass! Cum to mama...
Well, you know, whatever the birthday girl wants, the birthday girl gets!
Hope you like extra cream with your cake & coffee!:biggrin: