DGirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Darn I am LATE!!!!!!!!!
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Happy HAPPY Birthday!!
What can be better? We have a GREAT President and your growing more!!! I used to love Birthdays.." But, now I am forever 18!!! :biggrin1:
I hope you have a HAPPY day of cake, ice cream, gifts and tons of friends!!!

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Thank you, Darling! I am going to have a wonderful time , again! As for the men outside the door. I will let you handle that.I am sure you are more than time enough for that challenge...

Oh, boy. :eek:

These guys are straight, angry and they no like me. Aye Caramba!:frown1:

I just told them that they had to leave the premises. They went to one of those
GIRLS! GIRLS! GIRLS! bars.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Darn I am LATE!!!!!!!!!
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Happy HAPPY Birthday!!
What can be better? We have a GREAT President and your growing more!!! I used to love Birthdays.." But, now I am forever 18!!! :biggrin1:
I hope you have a HAPPY day of cake, ice cream, gifts and tons of friends!!!

No indeed .Here I have six more hours! THanks so much for all of the cyber goodies!

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Happiest of Birthdays!:birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday:
And Many More!!!

Wow Nick! That is some light show! I think you have NJ beat this time! THank you so much!

D

deleted157868

Happiest of Birthdays!:birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday:
And Many More!!!

Are you trying to say "Happy Birthday! Enjoy your seizure.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Happy Birthday, and many more:fest30::party::birthday::flowers1::fest06: .

D

deleted157868

THank you? I think....:confused:
It was a failed attempt at a joke. The thing he wrote was so flashy and colorful one of those things that can cause seizures. Ahh I feel dumb.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It was a failed attempt at a joke. The thing he wrote was so flashy and colorful one of those things that can cause seizures. Ahh I feel dumb.

Dont worry about it! Thanks for the B-day wishes. I got what you were saying. That was my failed attempt at a joke, so I guess we are even! Thanks again!

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
miss naughty, i hope your day was as great as mine! happy b'day sweet young girl.

i don't know about you, but i'm going to just hold here at 33! for years and years to come!

happy b'day, my love!

SCORPIOS RULE!!!!

Thank you ,darling!

I agree with you. I fully believe in the philosophy of anything I have already been if someone is crass enough to guess and guesses incorrectly, I just say... How did you guess? Like Prego it is in there! LOL! As for Scorpios ruling we both know exactly what they rule and rule with aplomp! LOL!