Happy birthday, nick8

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm not much for birthday parties, but this is one party at which I'm fairly certain "a good time will be had by all."

Happy Nick8 Day

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Thank you guys. After I got back to the city I was taken out to a dinnerthat turned out to be--surprise!--a surprise party. Great fun and we're still here. Tell you all tomorrow.

PS Nudey, where's your patented "...and also born today are..."? I'm pretty sure Bill Clinton is one (and I'm definitely sure neither he nor I had sex with that woman).

Thanks again, kids. See ya on the morrow.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
PS Nudey, where's your patented "...and also born today are..."? I'm pretty sure Bill Clinton is one (and I'm definitely sure neither he nor I had sex with that woman).
I'm definitely sure you both inhaled though. Anyhoo . . . Tipper Gore's another. Who knew? Also Kyra Sedgwick, John Stamos, Peter Gallagher, Johnny Nash, Clay Walker, Lee Ann Womack, Gene Roddenberry, Ogden Nash, Willie Shoemaker, Orville Wright and, wait for it . . . . Jill St. John.

goodwood

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
happy birthday nick8!
i am thankful for your presence
as i know many others are. you are
exceptional in how you care for others.
i hope you are able to receive all of the
good wishes for you. ; )
thanks for being YOU! cheers!

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Thanks, everyone. Currently, two state congressmen, a US senator, and a number of Federal judges are lobbying to have the date turned into a national holiday. Hopefully, by next year, you'll all have the day off to celebrate appropriately. :wink:

In the meantime, I've been partying like it's 1999. You should join me. :biggrin1:

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Well good, nice to see some people have a life even if others don't eh Nick?

Happy Birthday.

Thanks, Mitch.

Honestly, we all have lives. I just think some are able to experience joy to a greater degree than others. (And the reverse is probably also true; for every degree of happiness a person is capable of there is a corresponding level of pain that can be felt.) And I'm kind of a junkie in that regard. :wink: