Happy Birthday Pandora77!!!

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I just noticed your post in my thread! Happy birthday from one Cancer on the Leo Cusp to another (and my Dragon wishes your Snake a happy as well!:wink:):biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

:birthday::fest30: :party2::beerchug: :fest30: :fest06::laola:

Pandora77

Cherished Member
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lol. I didn't know anyone shared the same Birthday as me until I saw your Birthday thread.
Actually here in Germany my Birthday is already over now, since it's past midnight and now the 22nd, but still thank you very very much!

I just noticed your post in my thread! Happy birthday from one Cancer on the Leo Cusp to another (and my Dragon wishes your Snake a happy as well!:wink:):biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

:birthday::fest30: :party2::beerchug: :fest30: :fest06::laola:

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A belated "Hau`oli Lā Hānau"
In addition to the birthday you share with others 21, July is the Day Of Tragiccomic Controversy (Whatever that means) The book I have also says that you are daring, exciting and physical. It also advises that Synchronicity is the primary law of the universe.
I hope you had a wonderful day!
Happy Birthday Elvis Hawaiian Style!- YouTube

Pandora77

Cherished Member
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thank you very much! Grrrr, I hate youtube. It wont let me view the video cause I am in Germany :mad::frown1:

In addition to the birthday you share with others 21, July is the Day Of Tragiccomic Controversy (Whatever that means) The book I have also says that you are daring, exciting and physical. It also advises that Synchronicity is the primary law of the universe.
I hope you had a wonderful day! Happy Birthday Elvis Hawaiian Style!- YouTube

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I hope you had a wonderful day! Happy Birthday Elvis Hawaiian Style!- YouTube
I have that book! Lol! I should dig it out. What was the Tarot for the day? I remeber the number was three so wasn't the tarot the Empress?

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Lol. I didn't know anyone shared the same Birthday as me until I saw your Birthday thread.
Actually here in Germany my Birthday is already over now, since it's past midnight and now the 22nd, but still thank you very very much!
Well only cool people have this birthday.

*shhhh* :27: we have ta keep quiet about that fact else the less cool will get jealous. Or is it envious?:tongue:

Pandora77

Cherished Member
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OMG!!!!
Happy birthday love!!!! May all of your wishes come true;)))
Thank you, thank you Sweet Luka!

Late Happy B-day...Alles Gute Zum Geburtstag!!! Hope you had a great one.:biggrin1:

:fest30::laola::beerchug:
Vielen lieben Dank. Party am Samstag, komm nach Deutschland lol

many happy returns :biggrin1:
Thank you. With 29 now, I think this wish of mine will come true :smile:

Well only cool people have this birthday.

*shhhh* :27: we have ta keep quiet about that fact else the less cool will get jealous. Or is it envious?:tongue:
Ahhhh, ok *whispering* Then let's not tell the uncool people too much :biggrin1:

I`m not so far from Germany,so I coming to late.But in any case,HAPPY BIRTHDAY Pandora`s box.
That's ok, if Nico had not started this thread, I wouldn't have gotten so many cool Birthday wishes on here at all. So even belated ones are always welcome :smile:

Happy birthday!
Thank you!

Happy (belated) birthday!
Thank you!

Happy birthday.
Thank you!