Happy Birthday (Soon) to ChicagoSam

Media
Happy Birthday Sammy!!!! and many more!!
Thanks, Kink! Good luck with that wedding to Matthew!
Anything for a friend. :cool: You youngsters always amaze me with your energy. How do you stay up all night and still get up early enough to notice that someone beat us old guys to the punch? :confused:
The T-rex beat you all! And he's at least 100! Yes, this youngster is worn out and feeling like an oldster, but still enjoying the afterglow of all the nice things that you old guys did for me today. You are all very special friends and I am grateful to have all of you old fossils in my life.

Sam, happy birthday!!! :smile: Can't wait for your stories updates.
Thanks, but it may be awhile yet. "David" just got back and surprised me with a huge present. "Ben" showed up and I put a big smile on his face. And then there is the great "Jack Hoff." All I can say in public is—what a guy!
Happy birthday Sam and many many more. You are one of my all time favourites on this site.
As you are one of my all time favorites, Mr. Nice Guy.
It's today? Then what happens in June? Or is that when you'll be busting out all over? (all over the meadow and the hay--have to stop watching this DVD of Carousel) At any rate--Happy Birthday Sam
Thanks, Onlsow! You are becoming one of my new favorites. You and Galt!
:birthday: Happy Birthday, Sam (and Pecker)! :birthday:
Wishing you both a great day!
Thanks, Smoothrnb! What a great guy you are!

Again, thank you to all. What a great day this has been because of you!:smile:

Media
Happy Birthday, Sam! I do believe it's time to deliver all 29 spankings. I might as well lead the way. :biggrin1:

:spankme:
I'm the luckiest guy at LPSG. I have the most gorgeous and hot women at LPSG all wanting a crack at my ass. Now I know what it feels like to be Novice! And I'm loving it!
Sam, "Now I bet you sure look cute In your birthday suit":wink: :tongue:
After the party in my pants, we'll move on to the birthday suit. Will Artfulwilly be joining us, or is it just you and me, Babe?
A very happy birthday to you, Sam! I hope your day has been wonderful. Here's to your next 29 years!:biggrin::smile:
It had been a great day thanks to all the friends that have posted greetings here. I am a very lucky man. As to that next 29 years, I hope you are planning on taking care of me and keeping me in the style to which I'd like to become accustomed.
Wanna open my package and blow on my candle? Happy, Sammy! crr
What is it with me and this under 20 set! I just have them coming right and left!:biggrin: That's quite a large wick we'll be un-packaging and turning on there, CRR. You should have seen what I got last night from "David"??!! You youngun's are certainly keeping me young!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CHITOWN. I hope all your deals get done. Thanks for being the best internet friend an invisibleman could EVER have. :smile:
Thanks you also for being such a great internet friend. We'll catch up soon! I get my life back on May 4th.

Thanks you all! Great friends, great day! I'm a lucky man.:smile:

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
With the excitement finally having died down, the mopping up can begin. I hope it was everything you hoped for, and then some. And I hope you got your own birthday surprise. (Did the cute barely legal one make it to the party?)

biguy2738

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Forgive my tardiness...Alzeimers has to rub off on someone (that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!) Sam, I hope that your birthday was one big jol (South African slang for party). May your best day last year be your worst day this year! Oh yes, the others asked me to let you know that we've booked a room for you at the retirement village. SURPRISE!!!

Media
With the excitement finally having died down, the mopping up can begin. I hope it was everything you hoped for, and then some. And I hope you got your own birthday surprise. (Did the cute barely legal one make it to the party?)
It was a great day thanks to some very special friends. While the celebration will have to wait until after May 4th, you all made what could have been a deadly dull day a memorable one. I'm still smiling about it today. Pursuant to your question, Doc, about the cute barely legal one "David," he most assuredly made the party, along with the smokin' hot "Ben"—I just got off the phone with him—and the insatiable "Jack Hoff." I took care of all three of them in honor of the occasion, and made them!

Forgive my tardiness...Alzeimers has to rub off on someone (that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!) Sam, I hope that your birthday was one big jol (South African slang for party). May your best day last year be your worst day this year! Oh yes, the others asked me to let you know that we've booked a room for you at the retirement village. SURPRISE!!!
Who has Alzheimer's, Skippy? Not me! Something else must be getting rubbed off in your case. My birthday was one great big jol. Thank you, Big Guy! So nice of you to remember me! A room at the retirement village? Meet me there, Big Guy, and I will show you how good and hot a Senior Citizen can be! You and the others together! SURPRISE!!!

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Pursuant to your question, Doc, about the cute barely legal one "David," he most assuredly made the party, along with the smokin' hot "Ben"—I just got off the phone with him—and the insatiable "Jack Hoff." I took care of all three of them in honor of the occasion, and made them!
And the pictures will be available when?

Hatched69

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Happy Birthday Sam!! :tongue:

Here's to many more...:fest06: :friday: :birthday: :beerchug2:

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
And a question... if one chooses to reveal one's age in a profile, but not the date of birth, will the d.o.b. not be revealed indirectly as the date the age changes?
Yes, but one would have to be awfully obsessive to notice who changed on what day if no other attention was drawn to it.

Media
Happy Birthday Sam...! :smile:
Thanks, Rob! What a nice guy you are!
And a question... if one chooses to reveal one's age in a profile, but not the date of birth, will the d.o.b. not be revealed indirectly as the date the age changes?
I sure as hell hope not! I am ageless! And old enough to know better. You getting there, Rob?

Happy Birthday Sam!! :tongue:

Here's to many more...:fest06: :friday: :birthday: :beerchug2:
Thanks, H69! My wish is for you and your wife, and for great happiness to surround both of you.

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Well, I doubt I have a stalker, but I'm turning my age off just in case :tongue:
I had one for a while. It was a rite of passage, like getting my first hate PM, being called a fucktard, and having someone steal a pic. Good times! (Good call, however, on turning off the age.)

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had one for a while. It was a rite of passage, like getting my first hate PM, being called a fucktard, and having someone steal a pic. Good times! (Good call, however, on turning off the age.)

Shit man, that's just how we show our love around here!

Sam, you know I had to arrive fashionably late, but at least I AM in costume! Nothing but the best dominatrix slutwear for you baby, now bend over and let me give you those 29 birthday spankings. This is going to hurt you more than it hurts me!:biggrin1:

*licks lips and rubs hands together*

Media
Too late, dude.:rolleyes:

Btw, I hate it when people talk about me and no one tells me!!!:smile: Having said that, I'll do what I can to make a video for Sam on his 30th birthday.:biggrin1:
Jeff, we always talk about you and never tell you. Good thing Rob removed his age—38—what a geriatric!:biggrin1:I'm now looking forward to my 30th birthday, Jeff! Should be quite a video!

:fest06:Wishing that you have a wonderful birthday.:fest30::birthday:
Thank you, Zaurus! I did have a wonderful birthday, and appreciate your wish!
Sam, you know I had to arrive fashionably late, but at least I AM in costume! Nothing but the best dominatrix slutwear for you baby, now bend over and let me give you those 29 birthday spankings. This is going to hurt you more than it hurts me!:biggrin1:

*licks lips and rubs hands together*
Ooooooooooo, Madame Zora in dominatrix slutwear and a strap-on. Giving me the spankie! Oh, Baby! Give it to me, give it to me good! Ooooooh, I like it hard, real hard! Hurts so good! Not 29! 209! Oh, YEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS!