Happy Birthday (Soon) to ChicagoSam

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Shit man, that's just how we show our love around here!
And with the exception of a good fleshpile these are my favorite ways...

Jeff, we always talk about you and never tell you. Good thing Rob removed his age—38—what a geriatric!:biggrin1:I'm now looking forward to my 30th birthday, Jeff! Should be quite a video!
We are looking forward to your 30th also, Sam, but I'd settle for your next 29th so that I could see Jeff's video in this lifetime. :rolleyes:

Not 29! 209!
It's possible that 209 was a random number, but I think that it is Sam's real age!

B_spiker067

Experimental Member
Media
"Happy birthday mofo."

I waited to say it until my divining rod predickted the day but it usually cums early so I may be wrong...

Here let me clean up that mess of the cake and party favors. Can I keep this one? It's not as big as mine but I can always use a backup rod on the lay-dees.

Media
"Happy birthday mofo." I waited to say it until my divining rod predickted the day but it usually cums early so I may be wrong...Here let me clean up that mess of the cake and party favors. Can I keep this one? It's not as big as mine but I can always use a backup rod on the lay-dees.
Thanks, mofo! Nice divining rod! Any special way that you prime it for action?
A belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY! to you Sam.I hope you had a great day.I've been too busy for parties this week but I'll be raising a glass or two on Saturday night to you!
:birthday: :beerchug: :laola: :beerchug:
Thanks, Yorkie! I did have a great day, but go ahead and raise a glass or ten on Saturday! Have fun!

Media
Yikes, late in my absence. Happy B-day Sammy!!! Best wishes to a great guy!
Thanks, Novice! What a great guy you are! I sure am glad I have had the opportunity to get to know you.
Happy Birthday Sam! I hope it was an unforgettable bopper.
The magnificent Rawbone, one of my favorite wits! Thank you! We bopped until we could no longer baste! I always enjoy hearing from you!

Thanks you to all for making my birthday such a fun occasion here at LPSG!

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
awwww I was 'away'...... but BIG Happy Birthday :kiss: :kiss: what fun you must have had with the wax from your candles......:wink:

titan1968

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Chicago and Pecker, Happy belated birthday! :redface: Happy 29th, Sam! I sincerely hope it was a good one. I wish both of you the very best in the coming year. Health and happiness too.
Cheers!

Actually, like Pecker, it is April 24th, today! Thank you for remembering! And yes, 29, again! How kind of you to let everyone know, Doc!:biggrin1:

Actually, some old dinosaur beat you all to the punch this morning!:smile: Thanks!

Media
Chicago and Pecker, Happy belated birthday! :redface: Happy 29th, Sam! I sincerely hope it was a good one. I wish both of you the very best in the coming year. Health and happiness too.
Cheers!
Thanks, Pal! Nice to get this from on of my longest friends here! You're a great guy! We'll catch up after May 4th when my show is over. I'll forward this to Pecker.