Happy Birthday to HellskitchenmanNYC

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Don't worry tho...if you're dead for a day or two Clown will move you around and wash the sheets. A new person must be here. You can have your body moved aside next to a bookcase with the others.
Tonight a new one will be here. Clown will sniff them. There's something about fear that's not quite a smell and not quite a look. But clown senses it. The vibration of fear.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A belated Happy B-day HKM, you and Andy Williams both look great! Don't know if you know it or not but you share the day with...
Le Corbusier
George Westinghouse
Jenny Lind
Carole Lombard
Janet Gaynor
Edward V
You are Optimistic, Adventurous and Vivacious.
October sixth is "The Day Of The Goodlife."
Hope you had a great day!

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Don't worry tho...if you're dead for a day or two Clown will move you around and wash the sheets. A new person must be here. You can have your body moved aside next to a bookcase with the others.
Tonight a new one will be here. Clown will sniff them. There's something about fear that's not quite a smell and not quite a look. But clown senses it. The vibration of fear.

First person ever to write something on a birthday thread that actually got me feeling HOT. Hot like a man with a Rudolph the Reindeer nose, big slappy shoes, and an urge to bugger.

May you now officially and legally be as much fun as two 24-year-olds in the bedroom. :rolleyes:

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Belated birthday greetings Mr.Kitchen. You are part of the official list of people I know/have known personally born on October 6, all kind, caring sexy men.

goodwood

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
HI Hells. Happy Birthday! Sorry to have missed the actual day yesterday, but the wishes are no less sincere! I hope this is a banner year for you filled with all kinds of happiness and good things. : )

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Oh, Hells' Happy Birthday, man! Sorry I'm kind of late. I've been in and out of here. Didn't see it.

Have fun constantly, smile a lot, enjoy your friends and family and shake your tailfeather...someone might pinch it=).