Happy birthday to me!

goldbearMark

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Happy B'day!! May you be surrounded by a glow of love and fond regard on this remembrance of the day you transformed from stardust to that which is human. Cheers!

LongRod

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Today is a great day.

I've been on the planet for 28 years. It seems almost unreal -- the reality of that, plus I don't even think I pass for 20.

I've had a couple of calls and text messages wishing me well. Big, appreciative thank you to those folks. Really touched when a friend of mine called me up and said he had some vegan chocolate cake for me. (Bigger surprise: It was pretty good.) Packed up my things for a trip to my mom's house and a weekend in Saint Louis. My mom and stepfather are rushing about the house, trying to get things ready. Spinach pie. I can't wait.

I guess I feel weird tooting my own horn about my birthday. Maybe I beat someone to the punch. I don't know. I just know that it's going to be a really good day today. The sun's shining and it's warm, and I'm really, really happy.

Dee,

Happy Birthday!!, May you have many more. You are fortunate to be able to pass for 20.

LongRod

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
I can hear Brenda Lee now:

Rocking around the Blackthorne Tree
At the birthday party hop
Dee is hung as you can see ... etc.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Heh heh!

You guys have celebrated a birthday for me every year... okay, last year went by without a thread (chuckle). So. This year. TWICE as many congratulations. Doctor-to-be Dee's orders. Now, go tell your friends and submit the referral code of DBLKTHRN-0380 to get a free lapdance coupon.

Other people may have forgotten you last year; but I didn't. I remember because I gave you a cyber-bjin chat. :tongue::wink:

Now about this lapdance can I request you? :naughty:

Happy 28th Birthday Dee!!

:flowers1::birthday::birthday: :boobies::boobies: :birthday::birthday: :flowers1:
:kiss::flowers1::flowers1::flowers1::flowers1: :kiss:​