Happy Birthday to Paul Vincent

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
No longer a teenager huh? :p Happy Birthday Romeo!

BTW... when you were Knight you had a different B-Day — Feb 1, 1986
did you enter a time warp when the board changed? :confused:

spl98006

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
rawbone8 said:
BTW... when you were Knight you had a different B-Day — Feb 1, 1986
did you enter a time warp when the board changed? :confused:

Of course Paul can answer for himself as to his true birthday, but I did notice several members' birthdays changed in a similar manner when the board switched over.

I think it is most likely a software glitch that swapped the months and days.

Either that, or one of the programmers around here is Canadian (they have a tendency to write dates backwards :))

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I think this board swtiches the day and month around. My birthday is November 4 (11/4) but upon the conversion, it had me listed as April 11 as my birthday (4/11). The default birthdate in here seems to be November 30. If people are going to list their birthdate, they may want to double check it, since it is probably wrong.

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
spl98006 said:
Of course Paul can answer for himself as to his true birthday, but I did notice several members' birthdays changed in a similar manner when the board switched over.

I think it is most likely a software glitch that swapped the months and days.

Either that, or one of the programmers around here is Canadian (they have a tendency to write dates backwards :))

That's quite plausible. I dare say you've solved that mystery. :scratchchin: cheers

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Happy birthday Paul. Not a teenager anymore? It's OK now you can be old with some of the rest of us.

About birthdays. When I joined I didn't want my true identiy known. I picked the correct year and one month away, not telling which way, and then selected a date. So my real birthday is really less then a month from the date I have given here. At my age the number of birthdays is more important anyway. So what is I am 55 when I say I am 54 or say I am 55 when I am 54 for just a few weeks.

I have a very unusual name. I am one of those that with just a little information a person coudl find out nearly every thing they want to know. It appears thatthere is't anyone in the US with my exact name. Most likely the world at large.

Let's give slack on birthdays as long as there the correct year and within a month of the real date.

jay_too

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
naughty said:
Happy Birthday, Paul!

I wilsh you the very best birthday. Dont celebrate to much! LOL!

Naughty
Oh go do something naughty and really silly! Have a good one.