Happy Birthday to the Queen of England

Status
Not open for further replies.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Her official title in the UK is 'Elizabeth the Second, by the Grace of God of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland'

I think the shortest title works best so i'd even use Queen of England.

There is an expression in the US when someone is acting uppity "Who do you think you are the Queen of England?" I just think it works better than saying... "Who do you think you are Elizabeth the Second, by the Grace of God of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland?"

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There is an expression in the US when someone is acting uppity "Who do you think you are the Queen of England?" I just think it works better than saying... "Who do you think you are Elizabeth the Second, by the Grace of God of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland?"

Lol, it IS hard to be 'quick' witted reeling that mouthful out.

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media

PMSL ^, yep, i see what ya' mean nudey.

Here we say "Who do you think you are, Lady Muck?", lol.

sbat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Robert Green had a nice present for you gift wrapped earlier today, Queen mum:tongue:

S

superbot

Eh, being a "subject" of a woman whose only real accomplishment to get where she is was the woman's vagina she popped out of is not really my cup of tea.
As you don't live in the UK or are in Commonwealth country I wouldn't let it worry your poor little brain cell.HM is our Head of State,Head of the Army,the Commonwealth the Anglican Church and there by the will of the people.We're just fine by that thanks.....

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
As you don't live in the UK or are in Commonwealth country I wouldn't let it worry your poor little brain cell.HM is our Head of State,Head of the Army,the Commonwealth the Anglican Church and there by the will of the people.We're just fine by that thanks.....

No we're not actually, so cut the nasty trollish attitude. *I just knew someone would say something like this and piss me off* You may be happy with "her Britannic Majesty" commanding other countries to accept your passport, you may be satisfied with being a subject (a status redolent of a primitive past which would be laughable were it not insultingly real), you may be happy that your head of state has billions of pounds in wealth which her ancestors extorted from the hands of the poor over the course of several centuries, you may be happy that she (and her family) continue to live at public expense in grotesque luxury.

Some of us are not. Some of us would be delighted if some British version of Ekaterinburg took place and the whole thieving disgusting crowd of parasites of the House of Battenberg-Saxe-Coburg and Gotha were suddenly no more.

Last edited:

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No we're not actually, so cut the nasty trollish attitude. *I just knew someone would say something like this and piss me off* You may be happy with "her Britannic Majesty" commanding other countries to accept your passport, you may be satisfied with being a subject (a status redolent of a primitive past which would be laughable were it not insultingly real), you may be happy that your head of state has billions of pounds in wealth which her ancestors extorted from the hands of the poor over the course of several centuries, you may be happy that she (and her family) continue to live a public expense in grotesque luxury.

Some of us are not. Some of us would be delighted if some British version of Ekaterinburg took place and the whole thieving disgusting crowd of parasites of the House of Battenberg-Saxe-Coburg and Gotha were suddenly no more.

Ditto.

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I find that to be more than a little offensive. The assassination of the Tsar Nicholas II and his family (wife, daughters and son, who was not quite yet 14) there by the Bolsheviks is not something to be brought up as an attractive idea. There are, I am sure far less violent ways of removing The Monarchy than through killings similar to the atrocities of 1918 (Y)ekaterinberg. If you dislike or despise the The Monarchy, so be it, suggesting and thus condoning brutal slayings, is not a complimentary way of thought.

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
I find that to be more than a little offensive. The assassination of the Tsar Nicholas II and his family (wife, daughters and son, who was not quite yet 14) there by the Bolsheviks is not something to be brought up as an attractive idea. There are, I am sure far less violent ways of removing The Monarchy than through killings similar to the atrocities of 1918 (Y)ekaterinberg. If you dislike or despise the The Monarchy, so be it, suggesting and thus condoning brutal slayings, is not a complimentary way of thought.

I suppose hundreds of thousands, millions even, of Russian peasant children's miserable deaths caused directly by the Tsar and his family who busied themselves exchanging Faberge treasures while the people who'd payed for them starved to death or died of treatable diseases mean nothing?

Or perhaps the "brutal slayings" ordered by the Tsar of thousands who desperately sought the means to free themselves from the most abject poverty and oppression also mean nothing.

Forgive me if my sympathy for the fate of the Romanovs is limited. You live by the sword, you die by the sword.

Last edited:

Jason

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The personal popularity of the Queen remains high in the UK, far higher than that of most elected heads of state around the world. No one starting with a blanl sheet of paper would come up with a monarchy as an idea for ruling a country, but the system seems to work. If it isn't broken, don't fix it.

S

superbot

No we're not actually, so cut the nasty trollish attitude. *I just knew someone would say something like this and piss me off* You may be happy with "her Britannic Majesty" commanding other countries to accept your passport, you may be satisfied with being a subject (a status redolent of a primitive past which would be laughable were it not insultingly real), you may be happy that your head of state has billions of pounds in wealth which her ancestors extorted from the hands of the poor over the course of several centuries, you may be happy that she (and her family) continue to live at public expense in grotesque luxury.

So nice that you you think that murdering children runs to the idea of justice.I should think what the Bolsheviks new about justice you could write on the back of a grain of sand.How many 10's of millions died as a result of thier policies,remind me??!! Your insults about the Queen are, as always irrelevant, as you quite clearly think that the British people are too incredibly STUPID to do something about our very own Marie Antoinette?!! Maybe we need someone with your obvious level of super human intelligence to save us from our serfdom and give us back our pride.Now excuse me as I'm off to attend to my wee small infant whose rickets and consumption have been bought on by a 12 hour shift in one her Majesties mines!!.... God I wished I lived in that there Ireland!1

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I suppose hundreds of thousands, millions even, of Russian peasant children's miserable deaths caused directly by the Tsar and his family who busied themselves exchanging Faberge treasures while the people who'd payed for them starved to death or died of treatable diseases means nothing?

Forgive me if my sympathy for the fate of the Romanovs is limited.

I am an Iraqi by birth, I have lost countless numbers- including family, to the various regimes of Iraq; including the late Saddam Hussein. Even so, I did not glow with glee and pride when he was hanged to his death. He had been removed from power, would better have been by far, to have him ordered to a dreary dungeon prison with minimal food, no entertainments until his life expired.

In my ancestry, there was a Granduncle (my Grandfather's brother) who fell to the sword of a Briton as the British (under King George V), had their run at control of Iraq. My Grandfather escaped a similar fate by agreeing to the terms presented to him at the time. He held no hatred for those men who slew his brother, nor against The Crown for whom they fought. He felt pity towards the lot of them and vowed never to set foot on British soil, a vow I have broken twice for matters of necessary business. He prayed that The Monarchy would end and that the Royals would be reduced to the status of other citizens, obliged to obtain jobs to secure food and lodging for themselves. At no time did he ask the heads to be cut off or the body of any Royal to be fiilled with bullets or sword blades.

You have now diverted from anger towards The Monarchy- which you clearly are entitled to, and a death wish towards them, via assassination, to making it about The Russian rulers and their being killed, which in your prior post, you said was the sort of end you desire for the Queen and her family.

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Or perhaps the "brutal slayings" ordered by the Tsar of thousands who desperately sought the means to free themselves from the most abject poverty and oppression also mean nothing.Forgive me if my sympathy for the fate of the Romanovs is limited. You live by the sword, you die by the sword.

(bolded and italicized above the words you added after your initial post which I quoted earlier)

Make up your mind! Are you fighting the British Monarchy or The long dead Russians? Either way, death should not always be answered with more death. If your brother stabs another, should he too be stabbed? If your closest friend deliberately slugs another, should he be dealt with in the same manner? End The Monarchy, not the lives of those born into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.