Happy Birthday to the Queen of England

Status
Not open for further replies.

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
You have now diverted from anger towards The Monarchy- which you clearly are entitled to, and a death wish towards them, via assassination, to making it about The Russian rulers and their being killed, which in your prior post, you said was the sort of end you desire for the Queen and her family.

Because you seemed to think that the executions of the House of Romanov at Ekaterinburg were an atrocity of some kind. I merely pointed out that they were guilty of some of the most appalling atrocities committed by any autocracy known to history. You made it about Russia, not me.

If you want to be offended by my feelings about the British Monarchy and how little I would care if they were to meet the same end as the Romanovs, that's fine. I meanwhile will continue to be horrified by all the English, Irish, Welsh and Scottish children and the countless children of the Empire who died of malnutrition and the diseases of poverty while the taxes their parents paid went to keeping the House of Battenberg-Saxe-Coburg and Gotha is unimaginable luxury.

Water dragon

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I like her because she has more style than any other govt. related person. Her wave is awesome and she remind me of my grandma's nextdoor neighbour which is cool.

I take my hat off to her because without her my project would be due on Monday not Teusday.
Yay for Birthdays and yay for Public holidays

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Because you seemed to think that the executions of the House of Romanov at Ekaterinburg were an atrocity of some kind. I merely pointed out that they were guilty of some of the most appalling atrocities committed by any autocracy known to history. You made it about Russia, not me.
WRONG! You, brought up the murders of the Romanovs in post 33, and how you felt that fate would be fitting end for the British Monarchy. Saying you'd be "delighted" to have something similar to what happened at (Y)ekaterinburg were to befall the British Monarchy and they "were suddenly no more." YOU, hilaire brought up the assassinatiion of a family, including a young boy and condoned it! I simply responded to that in post 35. I was not the first to mention the assassinations- although you may have felt you didn't since you only mentioned the place by name along with your desire for the Queen and her family to meet a similar end. I guess you thought nobody would know what (Y)ekaterinburg was.
Some of us are not. Some of us would be delighted if some British version of Ekaterinburg took place and the whole thieving disgusting crowd of parasites of the House of Battenberg-Saxe-Coburg and Gotha were suddenly no more.

I find that to be more than a little offensive. The assassination of the Tsar Nicholas II and his family (wife, daughters and son, who was not quite yet 14) there by the Bolsheviks is not something to be brought up as an attractive idea. There are, I am sure far less violent ways of removing The Monarchy than through killings similar to the atrocities of 1918 (Y)ekaterinberg. If you dislike or despise the The Monarchy, so be it, suggesting and thus condoning brutal slayings, is not a complimentary way of thought.

If you want to be offended by my feelings about the British Monarchy and how little I would care if they were to meet the same end as the Romanovs, that's fine. I meanwhile will continue to be horrified by all the English, Irish, Welsh and Scottish children and the countless children of the Empire who died of malnutrition and the diseases of poverty while the taxes their parents paid went to keeping the House of Battenberg-Saxe-Coburg and Gotha is unimaginable luxury.

Lastly, I am not offeded by your feelings towards The Monarchy, it was and is, your statement that you desire to see them killed off (via the mention BY YOU hilaire of (Y)ekaterinburg)which I found most offensive. Sanctioning of assassination serves no purpose beyond a temporary pleasure- or have you fogotten what happened to Russia in the following years? Or are you under the illusion that similar would not happen to Ireland, Scotland, Wales and England, as well as land masses elsewhere currently under British rule? Further, there are young children within the group you wish to see die, how are they responsible for what has happened?

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
WRONG! You, brought up the murders of the Romanovs in post 33, and how you felt that fate would be fitting end for the British Monarchy. Saying you'd be "delighted" to have something similar to what happened at (Y)ekaterinburg were to befall the British Monarchy and they "were suddenly no more." YOU, hilaire brought up the assassinatiion of a family, including a young boy and condoned it! I simply responded to that in post 35. I was not the first to mention the assassinations- although you may have felt you didn't since you only mentioned the place by name along with your desire for the Queen and her family to meet a similar end. I guess you thought nobody would know what (Y)ekaterinburg was.

Lastly, I am not offeded by your feelings towards The Monarchy, it was and is, your statement that you desire to see them killed off (via the mention BY YOU hilaire of (Y)ekaterinburg)which I found most offensive. Sanctioning of assassination serves no purpose beyond a temporary pleasure- or have you fogotten what happened to Russia in the following years? Or are you under the illusion that similar would not happen to Ireland, Scotland, Wales and England, as well as land masses elsewhere currently under British rule? Further, there are young children within the group you wish to see die, how are they responsible for what has happened?

Really, hysteria?

As I say, I would be perfectly happy if a revolution swept through Britain and the house of vile criminals which reign over it were done away with. Their power and wealth is hereditary, so is the guilt and culpability for the crimes that dynasty has committed in order to keep that power and wealth. How were babies around the world responsible for keeping the British royal family in obscene wealth? They still died while their parents' meager resources were reapportioned in to the hands of the Royal family.

Lets be clear here while we're at it, I mentioned Ekaterinburg as a comparison, I did not open the discussion therefore on the nature of that event, you did. And since we're on the topic of executions of young boys, how about the thousands of boys, many younger than 14, conscripted by the Romanovs to serve at the front who were shot at the Tsar's orders for desertion?

*And since I said I'd leave this dicussion to her fans, I think I've said all I'm likely to say on this matter*

Last edited:

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Really, hysteria?

As I say, I would be perfectly happy if a revolution swept through Britain and the house of vile criminals which reign over it were done away with. Their power and wealth is hereditary, so is the guilt and culpability for the crimes that dynasty has committed in order to keep that power and wealth. How were babies around the world responsible for keeping the British royal family in obscene wealth? They still died while their parents' meager resources were reapportioned in to the hands of the Royal family.
Is your favorite game Twister?

A)I never used the word hysteria.
B)Regarding babies who died, have died, will die, under the British Monarchy, I asked why you gleefully felt it was proper to have the children of the Monarchy slaughtered as well.

hilaire said:
Lets be clear here while we're at it, I mentioned Ekaterinburg as a comparison, I did not open the discussion therefore on the nature of that event, you did. And since we're on the topic of executions of young boys, how about the thousands of boys, many younger than 14, conscripted by the Romanovs to serve at the front who were shot at the Tsar's orders for desertion?

*And since I said I'd leave this dicussion to her fans, I think I've said all I'm likely to say on this matter*
Stop pussyfooting around it lady! You indeed brought up the assassinations, said you'd be delighted if the same happened to the British Monarchy and they were "SUDDENLY no more." YOU said that hilaire.

No, you did not say what (Y)ekaterinburg was, you merely stated how you wished the same fate would befall the British Monarchy, children and all.

Odd that you find the British Monarchy to be vile, you are equally so- it's in so many of your posts.

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
Is your favorite game Twister?

A)I never used the word hysteria.
B)Regarding babies who died, have died, will die, under the British Monarchy, I asked why you gleefully felt it was proper to have the children of the Monarchy slaughtered as well.

Stop pussyfooting around it lady! You indeed brought up the assassinations, said you'd be delighted if the same happened to the British Monarchy and they were "SUDDENLY no more." YOU said that hilaire.

No, you did not say what (Y)ekaterinburg was, you merely stated how you wished the same fate would befall the British Monarchy, children and all.

Odd that you find the British Monarchy to be vile, you are equally so- it's in so many of your posts.

I was questioning your own hysteria. I still am.

I said "British version" by which I did not mean the exact replication of the events at Ekaterinburg. A similar fate but not the same fate. And yes I would think it a good thing if the adult members of the Royal family were executed. Don't put words in my mouth.

I get it you don't like a lot of my opinions, that's fine, I don't hold them so you'll approve of them or like me for them. I don't like some of your opinions either, and that's fine too.

Now if you think I'm vile why don't you fuck the fuck off and put me on ignore?

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was questioning your own hysteria. I still am.

I said "British version" by which I did not mean the exact replication of the events at Ekaterinburg. A similar fate but not the same fate. And yes I would think it a good thing if the adult members of the Royal family were executed. Don't put words in my mouth.

I get it you don't like a lot of my opinions, that's fine, I don't hold them so you'll approve of them or like me for them. I don't like some of your opinions either, and that's fine too.

Now if you think I'm vile why don't you fuck the fuck off and put me on ignore?
You are an exasperating woman, I'll give you that. Ignore? Nah, I'd not want to miss your tantrums when people call you on your crap.

One last thing- no, make that two:biggrin1:.

My apology to Mr.Snakey for being part of the thread derailment and now to place it back on track:

Happy Birthday Queen Elizabeth, II!

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
You are an exasperating woman, I'll give you that. Ignore? Nah, I'd not want to miss your tantrums when people call you on your crap.

One last thing- no, make that two:biggrin1:.

My apology to Mr.Snakey for being part of the thread derailment and now to place it back on track:

Happy Birthday Queen Elizabeth, II!

No, you misinterpreted what I said (deliberately I suspect, because you bear a grudge about my opinions), fabricated some nasty accusations on that basis, refused to admit that the Romanovs, Windsors et al are some of the worst criminals of all time, called me vile and then backed down when I pointed out your original mistake.

What crap did you call me on Troll?

S

superbot

because you seemed to think that the executions of the house of romanov at ekaterinburg were an atrocity of some kind. I merely pointed out that they were guilty of some of the most appalling atrocities committed by any autocracy known to history. You made it about russia, not me.

If you want to be offended by my feelings about the british monarchy and how little i would care if they were to meet the same end as the romanovs, that's fine. I meanwhile will continue to be horrified by all the english, irish, welsh and scottish children and the countless children of the empire who died of malnutrition and the diseases of poverty while the taxes their parents paid went to keeping the house of battenberg-saxe-coburg and gotha is unimaginable luxury.
pathetic.....

Sergeant_Torpedo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am a monarchist. I am not a sychophantic, royal watcher. There is a difference. Unfortunately much of the negative comment here is true. The present queen's grandfather extorted a tax exemption during the economic depression of the 1930s, and H.M.s advisers think this is fair. I am told she is a charitable woman in private, she has done her job and been happy to accept the "advice" of her ministers, including Thatcher. On the other hand she gave Thatcher what she deserved, the title baroness (not countess as the old procuress of Downing Street was expecting) so maybe the present monarch occasionally has a grasp of reality. True her family is dysfunctional, but who's isn't, and the blame for that lays firmly at her and her consort's door. However, a bit of glitz and glamour is good for a nation - it is way cheaper than a presidency.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have posted many times of my love for England. I grew up with the music, comedy and culture. I have a great respect for the people and their leaders. This thread has sadly taken a turn for the worse. It is now in violation of the T.o.S in some very disturbing ways. So i would ask the moderators to please close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.