Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
To me!

Another LPSG Taurus turns a year older. I'm the big 28. Seems like only yesterday i couldnt wait to be a teenager. Now....i'm approaching 30 and its gone by so fast!

Now i can be rude to younger people that don't have the customer service skills i want and remind them of the days when i did their job for the minimum wage of $4.00 an hour.

There seems to be a lot of LPSG birthdays in the past week- Snoozan, NJQT466 and myself. We are bulls but not bulldykes!

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
happy birthday!!!!!! you look great for your age. (you must have the asian effect, lol.)

I was asian in my past life. I've heard several times from asian women that i have Japanese feet. They do have beautiful skin and don't seem to age!

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
I was asian in my past life. I've heard several times from asian women that i have Japanese feet. They do have beautiful skin and don't seem to age!

yep that's asian effect for ya... subtract 5-10 years from your actual age and that's how old you look. (for example: my dad is 50 and he looks like he's 40... no wrinkles, no white hairs, and no receding hairline.) i would've never guessed you're 28 though... i would've guessed maybe around my age (22) or a little bit older.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I'm definitely lucky to get my moms genetics when it comes to aging. My dad looks pretty good for 65 though.

I do get carded all the time. It seems like the laws on asking for drivers license is tightening up or i'm looking younger than i did when i was 21. I've seen some girls on America's Next Top Model who look well above 30 and are like 20. Whats up with the old looking young chicks?

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
:spank:30 birthday lashings!

Happy birthday Mademoiselle

Wait wait! I am 28, i'll hold out on the 2 extra spankings for another two years! I hate pain...but you can definitely do some rope work on me and give me a gentle 28!

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Happy Flippin' 28th Mademoiselle Rouge!!!! You have helped me out as of recently and I am grateful for that and TOTALLY celebrate this AWESOME day!!!!!

:birthday: :kiss:

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Happy Flippin' 28th Mademoiselle Rouge!!!! You have helped me out as of recently and I am grateful for that and TOTALLY celebrate this AWESOME day!!!!!

:birthday: :kiss:

Oooooh that was sexy, thanks much! Brings me back to my childhood days with his look. Now i'm horny!

Rosie50

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Many happy returns of the day to you Rouge. Hope you are spoilt rotten and get everything that you asked for on your wish list. Don't forget to update us on the clit pump! Have lots and lots of great fun today.