Happy British Independence from America Day!

TomCat84

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I did all of my studying yesterday and Friday so that I could play today and tomorrow. Hope everyone on LPSG has a fabulous day today and tomorrow with friends, family, and others! Cheers!

:usaribbon::yup::fest30::friday::usa:

_Jonesy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
You were better off with us controlling you, sorry ;)

Haha joking. Happy Independence Day. Glad Will Smith helped you kill those GOddamn aliens!

B_crackoff

Experimental Member
Media
You were better off with us controlling you, sorry ;)

Haha joking. Happy Independence Day. Glad Will Smith helped you kill those GOddamn aliens!

I've no idea why, but that was the only film I've seen where the whole audienced stood & cheered at the end!

Any excuse for a JD or JB as far as I'm concerned.

str821

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Washington (Washington, D.C., United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Yes, The Chinese are coming for you, insurrectionist. And so is the rest of the world.

If you want to join the Chinese, be my guest. Chairman Mao can replace Nelson on top of the spire in Trafalgar square, and you can have Kentucky Fried Chicken outlets on all of your prominent street corners. I'm sure that you would find the specially modified Internet appealing too.

workandplay243

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you want to join the Chinese, be my guest. Chairman Mao can replace Nelson on top of the spire in Trafalgar square, and you can have Kentucky Fried Chicken outlets on all of your prominent street corners. I'm sure that you would find the specially modified Internet appealing too.

hahaha, yes, and I think it's enough to make Colonel Sanders roll over in his grave. Yum brands restaurants in China.... nummy, plump hormone fed chickens coming to you world wide!

workandplay243

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes shall we not forget the men who served our country and lost their lives.

Yes, military cemetaries are full of countless patriots that gave their life for this country. From our revolution, to our now dubious battles accross the world, one must think of freedoms' cost.