HAPPY DADDIES DAY !!! any big plans ?

D_Budd_Hert

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just wanted to tell the fellas Happy Fathers Day ! well ? and the ladies ? those that r single Parented or have a bum for a Hubby .....

Well all I know is that I love my kids so much ! I dont have to be remined once a year that I am a Daddy ..........

I'll prolly do yard work, Clean the garage , straighten up the tool shed , watch NASCAR ( GO KYLE !!!!)Wash the Truck , cook something on the Grille n watch a movie with the kids .

any how!?!?! HAPPY DADDIES DAY !!!! :smlove2:

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Happy Father's Day to all my fellow LPSGers who are Dads or who plan on visiting their Dad, Step-Dad or Father-In-Law.

I am currently making a super duper chocolate pie with cool whip, crushed oreos and dark chocolate syrup drizzled on top. One for my Dad, yesterday was his birthday. One for my Father-in-Law (hubby's step dad) along with a lovely card for him and one for my husband from me and our daughter. It's a funny one.

I also bought a neato booklet for my Dad about what was going on in America and Around the World in 1942 (his year of birth), it has the number one song, what was on the old time radio, old print advertisments and newspaper articles in it. It's very cool and he will love it. We also mailed one of these in the 1949 version to my husbands real Dad who lives out of state. I hope it brings a smile to his face also.

I also got a huge bag of Yorke's Peppermint Patties my husband LOVES and im going to tack them in a huge pyramid for him to wake up to next to his card when he wakes up. And he'll get to chow down on both pies tomorrow also.

I absolutely adore and admire the men in my life and enjoy doing something nice for them.