Happy Easter

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
I've seen a horse fly.

I've even seen a dog fish.

But I've never seen a bunny lay eggs. :p

Happy Easter, everybody, and remember the Risen One!

Dr. Dilznick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by Pecker@Mar 27 2005, 08:34 AM
Happy Easter, everybody, and remember the Risen One!
[post=294387]Quoted post[/post]​
Pecker, I know you're big on pee-pee jokes, but please use a bit more discretion in your choice of words in order not to offend our Christian brothers and sisters.

LOL, who am I kidding.

Ecchi

Experimental Member
Media
Yep yep, Happy Easter to y'all!

Kris gave me one of those giant chocolate bunnies today, as she did her daughter Sherry. We're coloring eggs tonight, too. Bear in mind this is a 42, 23 and 18 yr old.

None of us are ever really growing up. :D

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Hope all had a wonderful Easter.
I enjoyed playing the "Hallelujah Chorus" full organ and shaking the rafters.

And I am thankful that the Pope would once again get to greet the people in St. Peter's in Vatican City even if it was just from his window. It was a prayer he wanted answered and he was able to do. Pope John Paul II is a corageous man and inspiration to us all, not to just Roman Catholics.

And actually I didn't catch the pun in "The Risin One." But when pointed out, I thought is was funny. I am not that sensitive and enjoy laughing at myself and who I am and what I believe.

And Happy Passover to our Jewish brothers and sisters. Some years it falls on the same date as the Catholic and Protestant Easter. Some years it does not. I don't know about this year, but whenever it is I pray that Passover will be a festive moment for our Jewish brothers and sisters as well.

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by Freddie53@Mar 28 2005, 04:37 AM
And Happy Passover to our Jewish brothers and sisters. Some years it falls on the same date as the Catholic and Protestant Easter. Some years it does not. I don't know about this year, but whenever it is I pray that Passover will be a festive moment for our Jewish brothers and sisters as well.
[post=294511]Quoted post[/post]​

According to my records it is scheduled to start at sundown of April 23rd this year.

http://pressroom.hallmark.com/passover.html

and the countdown itself: http://www.angelfire.com/pa2/passover/2005...down-clock.html

Dr. Bubbles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, it is late, but SHUT UP! I was out too busy partying to post... :p

I trust each of you had a wonderful holiday and did some "bunny hopping!"