happy ending massage

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Gnashin Teefe, Feb 11, 2008.

1. Gnashin Teefe

Gnashin Teefe New Member

i have started getting a massage several times a month. this is a legitimate deep tissue massage targeted at relieving stress that i carry in my shoulders and neck. the massage guy is great at working the stress out of me. if possible, i would really like to somehow have the massage include a "happy ending" - that would make the stress relief complete. i'd be willing to pay extra for the happy ending. but i have no idea how to approach this topic with the massage guy.

does anyone have experience with a happy ending massage? how exactly did you make this happen?

2. rugbydude88

rugbydude88 Active Member

Albums:
    if its a dude massaging you, a professional, and a legit place, i think you are outta luck buddy. your only hope of a happy ending is a deep discount or whacking yourself off in the shower afterward.

worse case scenario, you lose your regular "therapist."

if its a decidedly srt8 dude, at a gym or something, i cant imagine what approach you would try? "Hey therapist, I know this is a legit place, and you've got those certificates on the wall, and you rub skin all day, most of which jiggles in all the wrong places, and you feel like you get the shitty end of the stick, and are not well tipped, and you seem pretty str8 buddy, and the Patriots lost the super bowl, and would you mind jackin my tool?" Not gonna work.:biggrin1:

3. spfldstyler

spfldstyler New Member

Sometimes being blunt is the best, although risky. The massage guy may take offense and ask you not to return or it may become so uncomfortable that he schedules you with someone else in the future. Legally speaking, unless he's wearing a wire, it's just the two of you so getting 'busted" for soliciting prostitution is unlikely. Try bringing up sex in conversation, like talking about something that you liked in the past and get a feel for him. If it feels right, come right out and ask, although be prepared to pay more if he agrees or lose your therapist if he doesn't. Controversial advice I know, take it with a grain of salt.

4. Master Blaster

Master Blaster Active Member

Albums:
    I'd stick with this guy for the professional massage & go elsewhere for the happy ending.

5. mplsingleguy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'd say another consideration depends on if the massage is being done in a home, (private) vs a public salon/studio. Also- does he keep you covered (draped) thru the entire massage? How close does he come to working in your waist area? (Does he leave like 10" between your genitals and where his strokes end?)

6. mplsingleguy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'd say another consideration depends on if the massage is being done in a home, (private) vs a public salon/studio. Also- does he keep you covered (draped) thru the entire massage? How close does he come to working in your waist area? (Does he leave like 10" between your genitals and where his strokes end?)

7. Gnashin Teefe

Gnashin Teefe New Member

The massage is in a public studio - not at home.
    He keeps me draped at all times during the massage. His hands stop at the top of my buttocks. I've never had him massage my chest, so not sure how low he would go on the front.

During my next massage, I might let him see me aroused (under the sheet) and see if there is any reaction on his part.

8. the_reverend

Gold Member

as someone who has practiced massage therapy for years and known many people in the legitimate industry, all i can say is...don't. there's a stigma attached to the profession precisely because of this kind of attitude. there are plenty of "massage parlors" and what not for you to get your jollies. and yeah, occasionally you'll come across someone with an actual license who's willing to demean themselves for an extra tip...er, gratuity. :p but usually in those cases, they'll hint that that's an available service. if you're getting legitimate licensed massage therapy done and as for that, regardless of the therapist's gender, it's insulting and nigh on sexual harrassment. yeah, maybe there's no wire so you won't get caught, but that doesn't make it right. respect them and how they make their living and just go jack yourself off afterwards.

9. Industrialsize

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
  10. gobigold

gobigold Active Member

It ain't gonna happen with this therapist. You're in a public studio, fully draped through several sessions, he hasn't touched your glutes or chest. And, if you've been aroused under the sheet he knew it, and chose to ignore the situation.

massagem4m has been suggested already, you can also check out

Gay Massage and Male Massage Bodyworkers - FindAMasseur.com and
    www.maseurfinder.com as well as
    Bodywork For Men with male massage links - the largest international FREE bodywork site

there are plenty of guys who give a great professional massage combined with a happy ending, you just haven't found the right one. Look for clues lie "I'll release ALL your tension", "I prefer to work in the nude" "draping optional" or other clues. The ads won't come right out and say "happy ending".

11. cyberczar

cyberczar New Member

Well, I get weekly massages, and my therapist is a woman. Been seeing her for about 8 years now, and it's only been in the last few years where I've felt comfortable enough to only wear a towel.

While she has seen my penis, and has even seen it erect, I can say -- with absolute certainty -- that she's not interested and neither am I -- in any "happy endings". Even if I wanted a handjob or blowjob from her, the moment things ventured down that path the dynamics of our relationship immediately change, and I don't think I could ever see her again.

When I'm laying on that table for the 50 minutes that I'm with her, I genuinely have an out of body experience. I am so relaxed, and my mind is completely free of any thoughts and distractions. Wouldn't change it for the world.

People go to massage therapists for genuine therapy. If you want a hand job, find a massage parlor or pick up a prostitute. Massage therapists are constantly training (CPEs) to maintain their certifications and licenses, and each has a code of ethics that they must adhere to in order to maintain their certs as well.

Oh well.

Pax.

12. Bawsac

Bawsac Member

Albums:
    It worked for Kevin Costner (allegedly)........or did it?

13. Industrialsize

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    I prefer UNETHICAL massage therapists..best of both worlds...

14. Farmio

Farmio New Member

As a masssage therapist I would say DON'T ask. It's very frustrating to have people asssume that since you do massage you also do "massage".

15. asta4125

asta4125 New Member

Do not ask him that question. If he is a straight guy, he will most likely take ofense to you asking him that. I know that if I was a massage therapist, and some guy aksed me that, I would be real pissed, and would not do work on him anymore.

16. Damier73

Damier73 New Member

Ask him if he would "finish you off". Thats their secret lingo for "happy ending".

17. psidom

Gold Member

Albums:
    i could only imagine a legit massage therapist getting wierded
    out by that kinda request.
    don't ask him for that. ;)

Draft saved Draft deleted