Happy Friday

major_7

1st Like
Media
Originally posted by Landshark77@May 27 2005, 06:44 AM
Happy Friday! What do you have planned for the weekend?
[post=315151]Quoted post[/post]​

Good Morning, and thanks!

I have the day off, but my partner has to go in for the dreaded workshop :( But he'll be back later on and then we get to have 3 full days off together.

Monday will be the annual holiday cookout with his family, who, through nearly 10 years, have accepted me as his partner. How great is that? Just wish the rest of the Sunshine State was as accepting.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
I'm heading out with my younger son and a brother-in-law tomorrow morning for a 3.5 hour drive to Charlotte. It's a NASCAR weekend there and we'll be at the Coca-Cola 600 race Sunday night.

I'll be back about mid-day Monday in time for my son to go to a company picnic.

Drive safe, obey the laws and don't get your dick caught in the bicycle chain! :wacko:

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm working all this holiday weekend,
including the Monday everyone else in my life seems
to have free.

db03

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Moving in to a new apartment on Sunday so i gotta clean my old place out!!

How exciting............

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Work, work, work, when others play I work, but then I get to play while they work, so I have the better deal :grr:

The condo I rent to college students is vacant and I'll get it back in shape for a new renter. My son is out-of-town for the week end and I'm responsible for taking care of his dog and house until Saturday evening. It inflates my ego to have responsibilities.

TY for asking, sharky :excl:

Luke

Pappy

Media
We're having my Granddaughter's birthday party tonight, she's 7 today. Tomorrow the band is having a get together/cookout. The rest of the weekend will be spent doing nothing. Sounds like a fun weekend, huh??

Pappy

Media
Thanks Pecker, she's had me wrapped around her finger ever since she was born. She's spoiled rotten and I did not have a thing to do with it either....LOL

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Originally posted by Pappy@May 27 2005, 12:04 PM
Thanks Pecker, she's had me wrapped around her finger ever since she was born. She's spoiled rotten and I did not have a thing to do with it either....LOL
[post=315252]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah, right.

cruztbone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
:evilgrin: DANCING NAKED with 3 other hung guys to the tune of "THERE AINT NOTHIN LIKE A
DAME" from the 60's Broadway musical SOUTH PACIFIC for an AIDS fundraiser in Santa Cruz...

steve319

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I was hoping to spend the weekend in the garden and making some progress on outdoor projects, but this morning I'm just watching it rain.

And rain. :(

We're still having nights that dip into the upper forties up here in the mountains.

Altairion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
*shudders at the thought of 40 degree weather.

I'm going to spend most of my time hanging out around here. Saw Madagascar with a couple friends last night (good movie). Might go out to a friend's house. His parents live on a lake, so that opens some possibilities :) My parents also want me up home on Monday to go to the zoo and stuff. If you've never been to the zoo in Omaha before, get there! It's one of the best zoos in the country, and they're also trying to get pandas from China sometime.