Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
on another matter
laughing @ my beloved white/dare i say
abc/austraslia's debacle,with indigernous long time employee stan grtant
shows pure idiocvy,of who are secretly usa,running down,rhat countyry

interested need to do there own google or wiki research for the full story,if interested
ive learbt its ofyen pointless to furnish fact.truth here huh

butt usa,mmmmm
its really a big cock site,so i do apologizxe,and thank the owner,for his indulgence

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
thinking
history,the name of the game
nothings going tyo change the fatalist attitude
seen it happen with myour indigenous
and can sense it hap[pwning in several countries

fate,if not history

seventiesdemon

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
dont believe the indigenous will get a voice,or the yes vote,inn this age
suiggesting its the a8ustralian people voting at this time

seems to me,much toooo early,believe it or not,for your current government/poloticians to giove the indigenouds anything

yes,i know that self same govt gave us nz/full rights to the country
but
tyo me,theres some dark/hidden agenda,why this has happened

my opinion
My apologies RB for being a dick :) But I don't believe Indigenous people here will ever have a Voice. Still, to this day, remote communities have no idea of what it is about. Our PM travels the world talking to nations with totally different languages, trade deals etc, etc.....but yet fails to recognize the cultural differences of our first Australians here.

There are 16 or 17 different languages spoken in remote Aboriginal communities, it is even difficult for "peacemakers" as these peoples are called to keep peace between these communities. Yet our Government ignores this, always has, has never bothered bringing all together, ever. Most of the world view Australian Indigenous culture as one homogeneous people....it is not. Yes, there are similarities between all, but after 60,000 years of evolvement there are vast differences.

Take European villages over a few thousand years....The Welsh, Scottish, Irish, Yorkshire, Lancashire... you travel 50 kilometres and the dialect, meaning is totally different, or the US after 400 years, the accent and dialect is different North to South, state to state............ Imagine after 60,000 years the difference.

Damien has travelled Australia talking to communities about the Voice. Here's what he found

This is what I mean RB, our government, the opposition too, have failed our first people in their cultural and traditional way of communicating important news between all the communities. It annoys me that they have failed to do this.

Once again my NZ friend, I apologize for being an Aussie dickhead :)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: rbkwp

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
no apologies neccessary ever 70s,your a true blue aussiek,and i love you fr that
expect it really ha

yes,understand fullly,what your saying/feelling,dount most aussies,of bs authority,feel that way
the most comon,loveable ones yes

thinkin of your former immigration minister/now leader of your opposition

agrre ,in that,we can ony hope,more indigenous aboriginals 'get on up there' in some sort of power

nz,reputedly the only counyrt in thr world,that actually has a treaty,with the uk,have ooonly recently had some success,with successive govts
as you say/depends who is in,leading your govts

tbh,im often amused @ that period severa,l years ago,when you/au,went thru about 1/2 a dozen pm's,in as many years huh,pheeew
was wondering if it would//could

tbh2,and all respect to your indigenous
our equivalent,seem to be a little ahead on similar matters,i am feeling that we nz,cannot go on forever cla9iming financial assisstance,for the wrongs of the/our forbears/is it
think its got to end eventualy
cant have future generations,conyinually remedting others mistakes

can only hope,i geuss 70's

thannks heaps

sorry re typos 70's
trying to remydy,will make it worse huh ever end 70s ha

• Love
Reactions: seventiesdemon

seventiesdemon

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
no apologies neccessary ever 70s,your a true blue aussiek,and i love you fr that
expect it really ha

yes,understand fullly,what your saying/feelling,dount most aussies,of bs authority,feel that way
the most comon,loveable ones yes

thinkin of your former immigration minister/now leader of your opposition

agrre ,in that,we can ony hope,more indigenous aboriginals 'get on up there' in some sort of power

nz,reputedly the only counyrt in thr world,that actually has a treaty,with the uk,have ooonly recently had some success,with successive govts
as you say/depends who is in,leading your govts

tbh,im often amused @ that period severa,l years ago,when you/au,went thru about 1/2 a dozen pm's,in as many years huh,pheeew
was wondering if it would//could

tbh2,and all respect to your indigenous
our equivalent,seem to be a little ahead on similar matters,i am feeling that we nz,cannot go on forever cla9iming financial assisstance,for the wrongs of the/our forbears/is it
think its got to end eventualy
cant have future generations,conyinually remedting others mistakes

can only hope,i geuss 70's

thannks heaps

sorry re typos 70's
trying to remydy,will make it worse huh ever end 70s ha
Thanks RB, most in the world do not realize we live on the oldest land mass of the planet. Uluru (Ayres Rock) was formed under water, sedimentary rock. It sits as you know in nearly central Australia.

It's 860 metres high. 2,800 feet. Gives you an idea of how ancient Australia is. :) Central Australia was once an inland Ocean.

G'night RB, all the best :)

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks RB, most in the world do not realize we live on the oldest land mass of the planet. Uluru (Ayres Rock) was formed under water, sedimentary rock. It sits as you know in nearly central Australia.

It's 860 metres high. 2,800 feet. Gives you an idea of how ancient Australia is. :) Central Australia was once an inland Ocean.

G'night RB, all the best :)
yep
g'nite mate

meh aged,used to be proud of a 2 sleep systemi thought i developed haha
now
dont give a flying f,and sleep/nod off,whenever, haha

oh chick and i did a road trip of au oncehen comming upon uluru,sat mesmerized,so wonderful

seventiesdemon

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I hear RB that NZ are introducing into the health system, whereby one of the questions asked is about cultural background. Surely this is creating division among race by doing this?

Should it not be based on need? Why this question there? It's wrong, very wrong. There are changes happening to divide us all, when for generations there has been movement to bring us all together as humans.

New Zealand debates whether ethnicity should be a factor for surgery waitlists

Last edited:
  • Love

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
agree totaly 70's/v
considering its lab govt/whom i like huh
funny/strange no usual radicals complaining re this werid action
definitly a case of watch this space huh
esp with a/our general election later this year

apologies lpsg,but inevitable speak
oh,get rid f it if you want
we down here would have read it huh

seventiesdemon

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
agree totaly 70's/v
considering its lab govt/whom i like huh
funny/strange no usual radicals complaining re this werid action
definitly a case of watch this space huh
esp with a/our general election later this year

apologies lpsg,but inevitable speak
oh,get rid f it if you want
we down here would have read it huh
I agree rb. Victoria got a bit of a shake up this morn with a quake....then again they need a bit of shaking up on the bottom end of Aus :) Australia shaking its booty...:)

It's been the top end too as well, so expect a bit down your way soon as the pacific plates and the Aus continental plates seem to be playing up a bit.

Last edited:

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
smile

plus admit

keeping an indigenous eye/40 pc worth ha
on both au/nz indigenous behaviour,so to speak

nz currently,some radical insisting all signs should have theb te reo maori name of that region/addedd to the english name

well bs to me/1/2 indigenous
big name outfits like mt cook/mt aorangi,i think,yes
but everything no
huh

seventiesdemon

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Just wish to say something here that many do not know....

When Flinders circumnavigated Australia in the HMS Investigator he had 2 Aboriginal crew members on the ship. Bungaree was one of his crew, the young man's name who assisted Flinders with his exploration of Australia.

Bungaree was a tribal member in the Broken Bay area of Sydney 1775. He had a great sense of humour as Flinders says in his notes, which I have found to this day, indigenous people still do. Something all humans posses to connect with all else.

He was not able to speak many of the different languages of the differing Aboriginal tribes which exist to this day. Yet he was able to understand the cultural differences which exist to this day...a mere 2 to 3 lifetimes ago. He was invaluable to Flinders on the exploration of Australia, yet little or nothing is mentioned of his voyage with Flinders. It would not have been accomplished without him being a crew member.

I find this intolerable that many of us are unaware of this man's input into the exploration and mapping of the Australian coastline, Continent.. He seemed the person, possessed the heart that wished to explore also, the unknown back then. He would have been the only one of his people back then to sail around Australia, after his people walked here 60,000 years before. But it wasn't all that long ago when you look at how short a human lifespan is.

I find it amazing and sad at the same time his name has been hidden from most of us.

Bungaree: Indigenous man who helped Flinders explore Australia

Last edited:
  • Love

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just wish to say something here that many do not know....

When Flinders circumnavigated Australia in the HMS Investigator he had 2 Aboriginal crew members on the ship. Bungaree was one of his crew, the young man's name who assisted Flinders with his exploration of Australia.

Bungaree was a tribal member in the Broken Bay area of Sydney 1775. He had a great sense of humour as Flinders says in his notes, which I have found to this day, indigenous people still do. Something all humans posses to connect with all else.

He was not able to speak many of the different languages of the differing Aboriginal tribes which exist to this day. Yet he was able to understand the cultural differences which exist to this day...a mere 2 to 3 lifetimes ago. He was invaluable to Flinders on the exploration of Australia, yet little or nothing is mentioned of his voyage with Flinders. It would not have been accomplished without him being a crew member.

I find this intolerable that many of us are unaware of this man's input into the exploration and mapping of the Australian coastline, Continent.. He seemed the person, possessed the heart that wished to explore also, the unknown back then. He would have been the only one of his people back then to sail around Australia, after his people walked here 60,000 years before. But it wasn't all that long ago when you look at how short a human lifespan is.

I find it amazing and sad at the same time his name has been hidden from most of us.

Bungaree: Indigenous man who helped Flinders explore Australia

thanks 70's

another who never knew of his contribution

perhaps,be an ideal time,when australia has it's yes/no referendum,it will be mentioned,loudly

seventiesdemon

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
thanks 70's

another who never knew of his contribution

perhaps,be an ideal time,when australia has it's yes/no referendum,it will be mentioned,loudly
It's an amazing story RB. It reminds me of Tenzing, if he was not there, Hilary (New Zealander), would never have been able to climb Everest in 1958.

Night RB.

Last edited:
  • Love

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's an amazing story RB. It reminds me of Tenzing, if he was not there, Hilary (New Zealander), would never have been able to climb Everest in 1958.

Night RB.
dead right 70's
agree/understand,the comparison
think,sir edmund said the same himself
such an honest gentleman,he was

yes g/nite 70's

ps
about 4 mini-aged sleeps these days haha
but
no/minimal stress/maybe a key ha/hint

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Matariki - Wikipedia

indigenous nz day

not yet an official public holliday,unless happened withourt my knowing huh

some govt actions slip by me/they often promise,and nothing happens

interesting side note/history

previously not known,well more like not recognised by current vgeneration

only last 20 years came into more prominence

way it is

think this generation of younger/educated maori/indigenous kiwis are doing whay our grandparents,neglected,a little

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Kimba, South Australia - Wikipedia

appreciate your view on this region 70s

heard an indigenous group in the region has made moves/incl federal govt court action r4e such

you may be able to give me a simple version,preferable for my understanding of it/things huh

im a little concerned,re noticing,in the last 20 years or so,some indigenous/and reiterate
i am one/well 1/2 ha
some groups/individuals seem to/tend to
'jump up and down,so to speak

often with no real valid reasonfeel free with your/a view,if you wish,im interrrested

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
indigenous of astrala

1st referendum ever

sdick/ridiculous usa thought/acton

a little cncerned th4 australia oold thinking generation
'akk whit4e's policy' may,come to the fore
esp if many c.....ic folk exercise there say

lnow yes/no