happy memories

panoramikajj

Sexy Member
Media
In 1990 I visited India, I was there for 3 weeks and had the most bizarre encounter.
I was staying at the Tollygunge Golf Club, an old colonial style Club complete with Racetrack and about 20 apartments. On my 3rd day there, after dinner I decided to sit on my private terrace outside my apartment. It was already dark, hot (what else) and humid. Sitting there for about 15 minutes, a young man, aged between 13 and 15 approached. He did not see me, or pretended not to and sat down on the wall next to my garden, with his back to me and started to read a book. (or, so I thought) After 5 minutes I noticed that his head was moving up and down rhythmically. I paid no attention to it, until I heard a very definite moan. I immediately got aroused and wanted to see what was going on. I got up and walked around, as quiet as could be and got a better view of the boy’s front side. He was sucking on his cock!! It must have been at least 14 inches long and as thick as his forearm. He hardly had to bend down to suck his knob and was to thick to put into his mouth. Pretty sure he had just cum, he showed no sign of stopping or going soft. I watched this little kid for another 5 minutes, amazed about his wonder instrument and the enormity of his balls, as he began to come again. Both hands around his shaft, he through his head back and 8 jets flew 4-5 feet in the air, before he was able to put his mouth over his cock head. Again, no sign of slowing down, he repeated this 2 more times. Exited but tired, I went back into my apartment and fell into a deep sleep. I do not know how long I had slept, when a noise in the room next door awoke me. I stared into the dark for a few seconds until I heard it again. A woman was screaming at the top of her longs in the apartment next door and it was unmistakable that this woman was in orgasmic pain. I got hard straight away, got up and decided to peak through the window next door. The light was on, and I could see 2 women on the bed, middle aged with the boy I had seen earlier pounding away like mad. Every few minutes the woman he was fucking would begin to scream and violently shake as she peaked as she was hammered by the kid’s huge penis. After 15 minutes he pulled out and I could finally see the enormity of his cock, bigger and longer than my forearm his balls the size of tennis balls. He started to milk himself and shot another unbelievable load. It must have been his 10th of the day but he put his cock back into the woman and continued the assault. He serviced both women until early the next morning, until they fell asleep and he quietly left. My arm and cock were hurting from jerking off as I sneaked back into my apartment and slept till 4 the next afternoon, missing all my appointments that day. The ladies had left and I did not see the boy ever again, except sometimes in my dreams. Does anyone know this kid, he should be about 30 years old now or does anyone know similar wonder men. I will never forget Kolkata, its busy streets the heat and my adventure on Tollygune.