Happy Mother's Day

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by biguy2738, May 12, 2007.

1. biguy2738

Gold Member

Albums:
    Granted, a bit premature, but I just wanted to wish all mothers on this site a:

HAPPY & BLESSED MOTHER'S DAY
    You are at the forefront of forming tomorrow's great minds. I think that motherhood is the most demanding yet thankless "jobs" that any woman is called to fulfill.

It demands patience, when you are tired and want to collapse; self sacrifice, when you have to once again put your own needs at the bottom of the pile; love, when it's deserved the least, but needed the most...and so the list continues.

Thank you for giving all that you have, and getting so little, not even adequate acknowledgement in return.

May your children be aware of the privilege they have to call you "Mother" and shower you their gratitude.

Happy Mother's Day! :tongue:

2. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

Awe... you are so sweet! Thank you.

3. chicagosam

Gold Member

I agree. Well said, Biguy! You are a classy and thoughtful man.

Happy Mother's Day to all our LPSG moms! May you be surrounded and appreciated by those you love, and those that love you.

4. D_Ted Riding Hooded

D_Ted Riding Hooded New Member

:confused: ..But we celebrated 'Mothering Sunday' on the 18th March......Always late joining in things you Yanks......:tongue: :biggrin1:

5. viking1

Gold Member

Happy Mother's Day to all the moms. Being a mom has got to be one of the worlds toughest jobs...it sure looks that way to me. Not that I'll ever know...

6. earllogjam

Gold Member

Without you none of us would be here today. Thanks Moms.

7. Gillette

Gold Member

Albums:
    Happy Mother's day, ladies!

You do have a tough job. I admire you more than I can say.

8. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

So now that it actually IS Mother's Day, maybe we can share what we did? My dad wasn't too terribly exciting... my son spent the night at my dads last night which meant I got to sleep in till noon. Then I got all dressed up and my father, brother, son, and I went out to a Mothers Day buffet at this really nice restaurant downtown. Then I came home and cleaned the house. :tongue: I'm not supposed to do that on Mother's Day, am I??

9. bluekarma

bluekarma Well-Known Member

I had a nice mothers day. We spent the day lounging at my Grandma's pool, eating burgers and hot dogs. Can't beat that, right? Not quite :smile:....tonight after we get home, my little angel looks at me, wraps her soft little arms around my neck and says "Mommy, know what...you the best Mommy ever". *melts*

I love being a Mommy, greatest job in the world.

Happy Mothers Day to all the beautiful MILF's on this site. Hope your day was special!! And thanks to the OP for the shout out - so sweet :smile:

Draft saved Draft deleted