Happy New 2011 to ALL

jumbo747jet

Superior Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
:beerchug:
Beginning with our friends in N.Z. and Fiji and that part of the world, continuing all the way around the world until the west coast of America and Hawaii have entered the new year.

Best wishes to everybody !:fest30:

Last edited:

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
:beerchug:
Beginning with our friends in N.Z. and Fiji and that part of the world, continuing all the way around the world until the west coast of America and Hawaii have entered the new year.

Best wishes to everybody !:fest30:

It doesn't count if there aren't any figs. Where's the figs? I want my figs!

Happy new years every 1.

molotovmuffin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Happy New Year LPSG.... may your life be filled with contentment, happiness and love!

*and may you always have the correct amount of change in your pocket!

Media
Sounds like cough mixture, Sammy boy.
Never disrespect the Danish, Welsh boy!

All the best.
And you, too, my friend. Wishing you an even more successful year in 2011.

I am girding my loins and heading out for some well earned depravity.
Ah, the cows and sheep are in for a good time tonight.:wink: Whatever you are buried in a half foot or more, enjoy—and have a good lawyer and a pre-nup in case.

See you next year.
How will I last six hours without you?:biggrin1:

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
5 hours still to go here but we're off out soon so all the best for 2011 and lang may your lum reek. :beerchug2::beerchug2:

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Feliç any nou, i recordar que la seva vida podria ser una advertència per als altres.

And like my momma always said, "I have to take the tree down on January 1st, or people will think we're white trash!" Sad thing is, no one ever let her know it didn't make a difference.

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am sending a big hug to all the LPSG people. I live in Times Square area and it's getting nuts now. Today was ok but @ 4 the police started to put up the barriers on the streets and I can't even get onto my own block w/o my ID. Luckily I got everything I needed early but I will be going downstairs every so often to check up on the madness. It's always fun to see the insane tourists think it's fun to be in Times Square on NYS's eve. Hope you're all having a good time!
Hugs and kisses!
Hells

Media
I am sending a big hug to all the LPSG people. I live in Times Square area and it's getting nuts now. Today was ok but @ 4 the police started to put up the barriers on the streets and I can't even get onto my own block w/o my ID. Luckily I got everything I needed early but I will be going downstairs every so often to check up on the madness. It's always fun to see the insane tourists think it's fun to be in Times Square on NYS's eve. Hope you're all having a good time!
Hugs and kisses!
Hells

Happy New Year to you in Times Square.

Looking forward to the updates.

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh Snakey you are a great guy I swear! I tried to go down the block to Broadway but the cops wanted me to go up to 52nd street to even look down Broadway so I just came back home. NY"s in Times Square is like Russia for residents.

funnyguy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
HKM, I was thinking of a place to let your BALLS DROP AT MIDNIGHT AND IT WOULD NOT BE TIMES SQUARE! LOL :tongue::tongue::tongue: i HOPE YOU FIND A LUCKY GUY!:biggrin1:

Whatever, have a Happy New Year! :bj::bj:

Last edited:

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh Snakey you are a great guy I swear! I tried to go down the block to Broadway but the cops wanted me to go up to 52nd street to even look down Broadway so I just came back home. NY"s in Times Square is like Russia for residents.
New York is wonderful. Perhaps the greatest city in the world. However i couldn't live there. I couldn't stand the noise. I live in a very country like part of Jersey. Something resembling where Tony Soprano lived on the show the Sopranos. I see a deer or a horse once and a while. There is a animal santcuary up the road from me. Animals roam free. I love it. However, the drug store closes at 7 pm and you can't buy gas after 8pm unless you drive into another town. That i don't like. Have fun. Stay safe and have a great time.