Happy new yrs to all,Soooooooo hows

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
sugar --- eat a twinkie, a candy bar, whatever ... what the alcohol has done is fool your glands into thinking you have too much sugar in your blood, so secretions were sent into your blood to reduce the sugar levels ... since you were at normal levels, the result was a depletion ... hence, the cure is ...

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Everyones head today.I have cotton mouth but doing ok.Hows everyone hanging today.Whats your cure for a hangover
I'm fine. I try not to get drunk and silly on the big holidays- it would spoil the fun of comfortably blasting my music, using loud power tools or testing my alarm system the following day (which in this case is today).

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Everyones head today.I have cotton mouth but doing ok.Hows everyone hanging today.Whats your cure for a hangover

Go to a diner order a burger deluxe and a cup of coffee and take 2-3 Advil. Don't know why but it always works for me. I think maybe the burger soaks up the extra alcohol and the coffee usually forces the unnecessary toxins thru my system. :biggrin1:

Surprisingly, I feel quite well today I was up at 9 AM. I think because we ate so much seafood and I drank a couple of bottles of water after. I also took 2 Advil before I went to bed.